New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya SuffolkWoody, big welcome to you and fingers crossed as the guys have already said ^^^ let’s hope we’re out in them very very soon :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,everything is crossed that we can get out and play :mrgreen:

Welcome Suffolk Woody. Where abouts in Suffolk you from? I lived there for quite a while around the fens...

Hi all, recently joined and my first post is of course to say hi! Recently become an owner of a ‘71 Dormobile. Have a smile on my face every time I drive it and I’ve had a few fun and games already with a couple of teething issues, probably due to my size 11’s being a bit clunky! 🤣

Hi there Mr GBH, welcome along to the forum, I guessing that GBH is something to do with groovy bay handling or similar :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,so welcome and treat us to some pics bud. :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Hi there Mr GBH, welcome along to the forum, I guessing that GBH is something to do with groovy bay handling or similar [emoji38]

Ozziedog,,,,,,so welcome and treat us to some pics bud. :mrgreen:
This is the "gentleman" that bought @GOM68 white dormobile.

Should still be pics on his for sale thread.

Hello from Southern California, my name is Robert. Been in VW's since I was kid, but was on a hiatus raising young ones of my own. Recently refreshed a 1968 Westy for my daughters graduation and now working on a 1969 hightop I recently found. Just wanted to say hello.

Hey Robert, glad you stopped by. Big hello back to you along with a warm welcome. Don’t be shy about getting some pics on as we love em. When you say high top, are we talking about Adventure Wagon high or delivery van extra high, sounds great anyhow.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,welcome and piccies pleeeesse :mrgreen:

Thank you, I started a thread in gallery, but here is a quick pic. Not sure if it's an adventurewagon since this one looks like it was from a panel van? Don't mind my son's Datsun 510.

Hi everyone, Steve and Julie here from St.Albans Hertfordshire.
Recently purchased our first bus and loving the experience so far.
As always a few bits to sort on him like patches on doors, windscreen seal but all in all happy with it.

Bryan_the_bus said:
Hi everyone, Steve and Julie here from St.Albans Hertfordshire.
Recently purchased our first bus and loving the experience so far.
As always a few bits to sort on him like patches on doors, windscreen seal but all in all happy with it.

I used to live in St Albans but this was in Melbourne in Oz. Nice looking veehickle you have there :evil: Glad you popped along, do you have any shows booked up yet?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,Bristol VOls Fest this weekend :mrgreen:

Hi all, we stupidity sold our '73 late bay for a t5 a few years ago...now sold the 5t for a discovery 4 (so much nicer!) And decided it's time to plan for a bay again...an early this time, but will probably be a year or so before we get one! Getting very excited already!