Roof racks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharman

Reaction score
Got camping booked for August and fancy a decent roof rack to carry some gear. Previously had 3 bow at back and 2 bow up front but these are no longer available. Quite fancy a westfalia style one. Not sure whether to go full length rack or not? Any recommendations but must be quality šŸ˜

I have a nlavw full length,its ok but the metal to me feels a bit soft.anything else was about twice the price though

Have you taken a look at VW Rack Shack? Quite an industrial look, but seem to only get high praise from those whoā€™ve bought them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the creative 3 bow and a 2 bow, cannot fault them, ive had them for some 10 years now i think :)

+1 for the NLA VW full length roof rack, is good value for money and can get loads of stuff on

a6f52f632dd17531248b6b4440f423bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liking the NLA one. Whatā€™s the quality like? Would probably get sprayed to match colour of camper.

I have had one about 5 years stainless is fine but timber quantity could be better all need replacing now

Latest posts