eBay / shipping advice needed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozziedog said:
Hey Gaz, I think you know bettererer than this and that’s why you’ve posted on here. If it’s in the middle of nowhere, then there’s every chance that you won’t be able to find it and have to ring him then meet up somewhere. There’s a slight probability that you may end up with a bang on the head :shock: for just over a grand in cash plus your hire van etc etc etc, just a tenner will do it down my way :roll: Walk away bud, buy a new one and moan at us for getting you to spend more money, I can take it :mrgreen: Hope you’re all good up there, and when are we likely to bump into you next ??? :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, I’m Going up in the world too :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Alright Ozzie la!
You’re right mate, I walked away. Funny thing was I checked his account today and he’s not there. Looking like a scam.

Vans in its new home (maybe my new home😂👍🏻) as my garage is finally finished! COVID and the turn to video conferencing has turned my working world around for the better! So plans now to get the van lower, sort out the couple of scabby bits, polish the tits off it and come and use it to get all the good shows with you all. See you soon pal. 🤙🏻

Hope your all good mate . What’s this going up in the world? You on the little blue pills. 😂😂😂

Up and dirty might become the new down and dusty :shock: :shock: :shock:
Long story short, I’ve been meaning to rearrange the front of my garage for thirty plus years due to concrete cancer in a six meter boot lintel and that’s also why it always got put off :roll: So now I’ve got my building head on and made a lintel out of some ply and an old ladder and raised the door at the same time to facilitate this off road thing :mrgreen: I’m halfway through raising the van right now but I might have overcooked it and maybe gone a tad toooo high, we’ll see ;) ;) ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,takes so long with a crap mechanic :shock: (me) :mrgreen:

Latest posts