• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[SOLD] Full Rear-Side Set of Tinted Windows (Delivery to Big Bang Possible)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cunning plan

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Clipper / Microbus
A set of side windows including:

x2 Cab Door Windows (left and right)
x2 Rear Middle Windows (left and right)
x2 Rear Back Windows (left and right)

All of the windows are not perfect and show age related marks, I believe they could be the original windows!

The rear windows have been tinted by the previous owner and have been done quite well, however, the windows have been in storage for a long time and need a good clean as a result. Expect scratches in sections and some of the tint is damaged. It will be your decision if you want to strip the tint off and use them as clear windows or leave the tint as it is.

I believe the tint is quite a dark one, but I do not know the percentage, if I had to guess I would say it is a 5 or 10% VLT grade.

To give you an idea of the tint level, here is a picture of the windows when they were on my bus years ago:

That yellow mark on the window closest to the cab door windows is paint and will polish off.

£SOLD.

They will need collecting and are located in Wisbech or Northampton, however, we can arrange to meet or be delivered near and in-between locations. Alternatively, if you are going to any show at Santa Pod, we could arrange to meet there.

Latest posts