Microsteer PAS for our buses

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scull

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Has anybody fitted the Microsteer PAS kit to there buses? If so, was it easy to fit and what is your verdict? Looking to fit PAS to help with parking my T2a 1971 bay into my garage which is tight. The link to the Microsteer kit is here https://dcemotorsport.com/microsteer/ . Its less bulky than the lightsteer kit but the LS kit has some great reviews on here. Looking forward hearing your comments.

I’ve only heard of peeps fitting the lightsteer kit and every single one that ive ever read has had nothing but praise for lightsteer. As you say or hinted at, the Lightsteer ain’t no shrinking violet , but you pays your money :)

Ozziedog,,,.,.,,,, sorry to be less than informative :unsure:

Not come across that kit before, looks like there would need to be some welding done and bracketry made to make it fit any early bay and I think you would need 2 straight shafts rather than the UJ ones supplied.
No mention of price??
We fit Litesteer as one of their approved fitting centres and I know Neil is working on a smaller motor unit for bays.

Litesteer was straight forward to fit and works great. I have not found it to be bulky.

What I would say is the ECU is mounted so any moisture will collect in it so bag it up!

I did fit a new (refurbished) steering box first.

Makes leaving a Cornish parking space a lot easier!

the lightsteer ones are on a different level to all the other kits ive seen much better made, engineered etc, expensive? depends how you define expensive. well made and does what you want it to do.

Latest posts