Vw Hangout 15th-16th-17th May Pre 92 Vehicles Only Show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
Ok Great News for 2015 Vw Hangout is back http://www.vwhangout.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great News Cherished Vehicle Insurance is now or Main Sponsor

Our New Location is
Victoria Farm
Highcross
Claybrooke Magna
Lutterworth
LE17 5AU

Situated 100 yards from the A5 between Hinckley and Lutterworth.

And Vw Hangout Next Year will Be Pre 92 Vehicles Only Show So Yes its Not Just Aircooled its T25 and Early Water Vdubs welcome ;) Yes No T4 or T5

Date 15th-16th-17th May 2015

Prices Below
30 Single Plots with Electric Hook up Earlybird book before March 31st x 2 Adults £50 .00
After this date Price will be £60.00 x 2 Adults.
220 Plots Non Electric plots Earlybird Book before March 31st £15.00 Per Adult
After this Date Price will be £20.00 per Adult.

If we haven't sold out On Gate price will be £25.00 per Adult Non Electric

KIDS UNDER 16 GO FREE

If you want Club Camping please ring me on 07817971589 Dave
if you want to Camp together then this is for you

As you can see there limited Numbers

Day Visitors will be £5.00 Per Adult Both Saturday and Sunday kids under 16 Go Free

Dogs are Welcome

This show will have Traders - Auto jumble - Catering - Bar - Live Music - Show'n'Shine

Trade plots start From £50.00
Free Auto Jumble all you need is your Camping Tickets please ring me 07817971589 Dave

Auto Jumble will be where you camping so bring along your Rusty Bits

If you like Vw Hangout and D.A.T.C then give it a Try 8)

Our New Location is
Victoria Farm
Highcross
Claybrooke Magna
Lutterworth
LE17 5AU

Situated 100 yards from the A5 between Hinckley and Lutterworth.

Vw Hangout this Year will Be Pre 92 Vehicle Only Show So Yes its Not Just Aircooled only its the Early Water Vdubs

Ok Been to See Eddy Today at Vicky Farm Ref the New Show as some off would no that I Wanted to make Vw Hangout at Ross last year a Aircooled and Retro car only show but didn't take the Gamble, So yes 2015 will be a Pre 92 That keeps the T25 and Early water Vdubs open to come to the show. So no T4 & T5 ;)

So if you came to Vw Hangout this year in Ross and liked it give it ago Next May ;)

i've posted a link to this on the latebay, the place is a decent site and eddy is a great guy, this is the location we hold techenders at - edd is a vw nut himself, it's my birthday weekend so i'll probably come.

Few Updates

Gate open 10am Friday for a Full Weekend of Camping
70s Disco Friday Night till 12 Midnight
Gates open 9am
Take a look round the Traders & Auto Jumble ..... Auto Jumble plots are free with your weekend camping tickets trade plots start from £50.00
Saturday Day is Park it show your Vdub day If you got a Sweet Vdub and don't like show,n,shine then is for you :wink:
1pm we have old school Fun and Games 8)
Saturday Night Kids Disco from 6pm till Our Band kick the Night off till Midnight
Sunday Gates open @ 9am
Its Show' N 'Shine Time :cool: with Results from 2.30pm

Well great News Cherished Vehicle Insurance is now our Main Sponsor ;) its going to Be a Great Show so Get them Tickets Guys and still only £15.00 for a Full Weekends Camping ;)

Ok Where into March you got till the End of the Month to get them weekend tickets at only £15.00 Per Adult 8)

Trader & Auto Jumble please ring me if your after a Plot
Dave 07817971589

does it have to vw as it says pre 92 i know its a vw show but thinking of heading that way for a week or two and this would be nice to go to , dont wanna waste my time rolling all that way to be turned away, it a 76 yank

ta

jth

Latest posts