Volksworld Show 2020/1 Cancelled

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t make it now so if someone wants my space and weekend ticket then pm me

Tickets and passes are being sent to me so I can tie up distribution etc. At the moment the show is ON but as with everything, the situation is fluid so wait and see.

If anyone wants to join the display, let me know and we’ll hook you up.

Cheers.

Clem said:
Tickets and passes are being sent to me so I can tie up distribution etc. At the moment the show is ON but as with everything, the situation is fluid so wait and see.

Cheers.

Hey Mike, who are you being sent tickets/passes for (I don't have a ticket yet)?

mcvw said:
Clem said:

Cheers.

Hey Mike, who are you being sent tickets/passes for (I don't have a ticket yet)?

Everyone that has prebooked under the Early Bay display will have their tickets sent to me, I will then hand them out at the show. If you want to buy passes from those who cant attend, then if you contact them to arrange payment or whatever, and then I'll let you have the passes at the show.

I'm aware Karlos cant make it and I have two others that are looking quite unlikely as things stand.

When I booked I got an email with a pdf attachment with tickets to print off. Are these the same as the ones sent to you Clem?
[EDIT] Just noticed that the email also says "You will also be e-mailed a camping vehicle pass no later than one week before the event."

I think you normally show the e-ticket/bar code and get given the wristband, to save queuing at the gate they are letting me dish them out.
Anyone who want them in advance let me know and I’ll sort something out.

VolksWorld states again today the show was ON, but I believe there may be a change in Government policy on public events incoming, so .... ?

The show has now been postponed until October 3/4 2020.

Check SM for updates etc.

COVID-19 Outbreak

In light of the developing situation surrounding the Coronavirus, Kelsey Media, organisers of the VolksWorld Show, have concluded that we have no option but to postpone the event until later in 2020. Our new date for VolksWorld 2020 is the weekend of the 3rd and 4th October at Sandown Park.

Clubs - your tickets will be automatically transferred to the new show date and any additional club member one day tickets will be valid on either day of the show - simply come along with your existing ticket to gain access. If you are unable to attend the new dates please email [email protected].

fallingoffalot said:
Thanks Clem for the updates, big shame, but I guess we have to accept that it is what it is. I will eventually get to sleep in my van, even if it's on my drive!

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk

It’s a shame that events will be cancelled, but having a bus to use may be a godsend in the times ahead. The ability to go out for the day/weekend self sufficiently and in isolation? We are winning.

Volksworld Show is now not happening in 2020 - now scheduled for March 2021 and tickets valid if you want, or you can ask for a refund.

While it is fantastic to see that government guidelines are now opening up the possibility that events can run from the beginning of October, it is with regret that we have decided to cancel all our planned events in 2020: these are VolksWorld on the 3rd and 4th October at Sandown Park; Trax and Japfest on the 4th October at Silverstone plus Ford Fair and Classic Ford Show at Silverstone on Sunday 25th October.
It has been a truly challenging time for everyone, and we have continued to work with colleagues in the events industry, venues, commercial partners, clubs and customers to ascertain the best path forwards. Ultimately, we have concluded it was better to make a decisive call now than carry on with a high degree of uncertainty as to whether or not we could run our events in a safe and enjoyable way for everyone involved.

We’d like to thank you all for your patience, pragmatism and understanding at this time. We should all remain optimistic that we will return, stronger and better than ever in 2021.

The VolksWorld Show 2021 will be held on the 20th and 21st March 2021 and your booking will be automatically carried forward into 2021; however, you can instead be refunded if this is your preference.

Please note that if you purchased a ticket at the Early Bird prices we will not be running these again for the 2021 event, so if you do receive a refund you and then rebook you will be charged the standard pre-book price. All club spaces currently booked will remain allocated to your club unless you advise you will not be attending in March.

Bonzo3663 said:
There goes my last chance of going to a show this year!

Can I put up my Christmas tree and call it a year now?

There might, just might be a sniff of one September ish and as yet it’s still to be confirmed :shock: As soon as I get any vibes I’ll let everyone on here know.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,just a low key type thingy :mrgreen:

The Aircooled Campout 2 is definitely happening 2-4th October, details to follow in a couple of days

Graham L said:
The Aircooled Campout 2 is definitely happening 2-4th October, details to follow in a couple of days

That’s exactly what I was hinting at but didn’t want to say just in case I was jumping the gun again :evil:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,I’m in for that as soon as tickets are available :mrgreen:

Latest update

We can now confirm that we are cancelling VolksWorld 2021, and will instead focus our efforts on 2022, dates for which are set as 19th and 20th March 2022.

In the meantime, we are also investigating the possibility of doing a single-day, outdoor event on Sunday 21st March 2021 at Sandown Park, but we won’t be in a position to confirm those plans until the end of January 2021. Bookings already made will be simply transferred to 2022, but if anyone wishes to discuss a refund of their booking, please email [email protected] or contact customer services on 01959 543730.

Yes I got the email as well, expected under the current climate

Graham L said:

We are up for this one, the early one a bit to soon. Can't wait.

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts