Dubs at the Castle - 2020 postponed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stipesbay44

Reaction score
Hi I’m interested in camping with the early Bay at dubs At the castle this year 2020 how do I go about this. As I’m new to this

Dave , who organises it, will put a post up regarding details and camping shortly. Early Bay usually have a camping area and a display on the Saturday.

sparkywig said:
Maybe not a line-up in the Castle this year though.
I think there's talk of us moving to the main arena.

First I’ve heard about that Mr Wig, then again I reckon you have your ear much closer to the ground than me. I’m guessing Dave will pop along whenever and give us the full S.P. :mrgreen:

Fill us in Dave if you’ve got a second or we’ll have to sort them there tickets out :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,.,,,Ch Ch Ch Changes :mrgreen:

No DATC this year I’m afraid it’s been announced. Advance tix valid for 2021.

"After waiting for the last few months in the hope that we will be able to bring you some good news about this year’s show, we regrettably announce that Dubs at the Castle is postponed until 2021.
The health and safety of our DATC family and the residents of Caldicot who welcome us warmly every year is our priority and has ultimately led to this difficult decision. Our show is a family friendly, fun filled event, however, government guidelines regarding large gatherings and social distancing makes it impossible for the event to go ahead safely.
If you have already purchased tickets for this year, your ticket will automatically transfer to next year’s dates, 16th, 17th & 18th July 2021, where we will be back, bigger & better than ever and we cannot wait to see you all!
We are so sorry that we are unable to give you good news in these hard times, but please believe we truly feel like this is the safest option for everyone at this time.
A special shout out to our traders, sponsors and everyone else involved in making DATC so amazing. Our heartfelt thanks and appreciation also goes to the wonderful NHS workers, Carers, Key Workers and Volunteers who are all doing a fantastic job in these challenging times. THANK YOU ALL 🙏 🌈 ❤️
Until next year when we’ll meet again, stay safe, see you in 2021!
Dave, Anthony & the DATC Team"

All the recent things that have dampened my fireworks have now faded into insignificance as this is my fave weekend of the year and I’m officially in moping mood from now until next year.

Ozziedog,,,,,, Guttttttted. :| :| :|

I was coming this year!! I’ll be happy just to manage a distance getaway although this looks unlikely & the weather is unbelievable. :shock:

Yes Brett, not good news I’m afraid. Are you going out with any psychos right now or have you given em up for the New Year??? :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,we seem to be avoiding each other :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: No appears to be a normal one at the moment although a Mid-Wife, never could understand why nurses are attracted to me! :shock: perhaps you can?
Bus is going well & nowhere to go, never avoid you. ;)

Latest posts