Tudor Campsite Slimbridge 19/10/19

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79213

End of season Campout

Hey Joey ,
Sounds like a nice trip out for us from down south. :lol: :lol:
Do we have to book a pitch with leccy etc. ourselves or is it a block booking?
Not sure if we will make it , due to be 1st time grand parents beginning October. :shock: :shock:
But hey you never know............ :lol: :lol: Looks like a nice site and amenities and £21.00 for the night
including leccy is doably not bad. :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

Hiya gasman

Not doing a group booking just call site and make aragements direct, not stayed myself but comes well recommended.
All the best with the new arrival

Also good luck to fallingoff with the R&R bed

I`m looking to go to this now guys. I think I`ve mangled the Sunday off. Shall I bring a fire maybe ????? If I do , can everyone coming manage a bag of wood or two. :mrgreen: Or is we pubbbin it ??? :roll: :msn4: :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and maybe some Stellas :mrgreen:

Well we are planning to go, however the grandchild has yet to make an appearance. :roll: :roll:

So if all goes to plan then we will also be making the trip. We are keen to try the pub for chow and then
also bring along some wood for the after party :shock: :lol: :lol: :shock: Maybe???
What ever works on the night weather dependent also I guess.

Ozzie will you be going up on Saturday morning? If so is 55mph to slow for you , to convoy that is.
Boris ain't going any quicker. :lol: :lol: :lol:

J & P

Cheers Wig, anyone wanna ring and ask if that’s a permanent thang or whether it was a bit dry last year? It’ll make for a quicker getaway in the morning I spose :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, either ways good by me. :mrgreen:

Ok then , so no firewood required. Hot water bottles instead ??? :roll: Or only if it’s cold :lol: Maybe just do van swaps, until I find one with a working heater :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, What? Could possibly go wrong :mrgreen:

I've booked, we are looking forwards to meeting old friends and making new ones. We have booked two nights as we are coming from Shropshire.

So grandchild has made an appearance and we is now Granny and Gramps however not sure at this point
if we will make it. Little chap took 53 hours to appear and the rest , so still hoping. :? :? Fingers crossed.

J & P

What time are people getting there on Saturday? Check in is 12 noon. Looks like there is a road closure that affects arrivals on Friday, but not Saturday.

Weather permitting I will probably get there on Saturday about 2 then do a bit of cycling along the canal, or maybe some fishing.

Me and Justin (Creation Blue) are looking for a similar time and heading off early afternoon then maybe do some light exercises like Stella disposal and possibly a little cider evaporation

Ozziedog,,,,,,,AND there’s the pub :mrgreen:

We have booked to go, and hopefully leaving Sat morning. Ozzie , can't wait to see that roof liner!!
Looking forward to the last trip this year before some winter work.

J & P

Morning just watching you beat Australia

Gonna be leaving around lunch time arrival aprox 1ish

Cheers

Will be a well deserved win! I've got some chores to do today so was aiming to leave about 3pm, I'm only half an hour away. I haven't booked anything, I assume it'll be ok just to turn up?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Plan B, just phoned Tudor and they've not got any pitches left due to flooding. So I will drive down about 3 and say hello, then go before it gets dark coz my lights don't work!

Great to meet you all (briefly) this afternoon. Here's a photo I took. Must remember to book earlier next time! Hope you all have a good night in the pub.

57168a52d12f692eaf873c238768089c.jpg

It's a good job I did go back when I did, only one of my lights works on side only!!

Latest posts