Dubs at the Castle Campout Sept 13/14/15

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone giving this a go? full details here https://ticketorders.simpletix.com/

Will be a blast and you can catch me DJing on the Friday night!

Venue Weobley Castle SA3 1HB South Wales

Who in?

Maybe...if I can get the sodding thing working :lol:

creationblue said:
I have faith in you ;)

Hmmm, sack that anyway...I've already been booked to go somewhere with family I'd forgotten about :roll:

Just getting ready now, should be leaving just after lunch. Got my little sister tagging along with me for a nice weekend in the sunshine, 8) 8) 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, and Justin to bang out a rather cool set :mrgreen: :p :mrgreen:

Well, what a way to wind up the season. Creation Blue banged out a set that got peeps off the hay bales and getting their feet moving all around that dance barn. Even heard some tracks especially the remixes that I’d never heard before. One of the dancing crazeees was dancing with a broken foot and a crutch, made me laugh for sure, nutty as you like. The whole event was “”A Must Recommend”” Scenery on a scale of one to ten was awesome and a bit, facilities were an eleven, company was magical as usual. As we was in deepest darkest Wales, Dave had only gone and invited a dragon that just happened to be a pal of his’ with great one liners and way too cool , he then surpassed this with organising a squadron of geese the size of Cardiff to do a fly past over the Weobley Castle and you just couldn’t hear yourself think, too much great stuff happening to mention. Locally grown produce was available too even though I did my very best to eat most of it myself, fresh local lamb burgers and steaks had me by the short and curlies. Stayed there as long as we could then convoyed with Greg and Joey back to the M50, So we had one black one, one white one and one with a bit of grey on, sounds more like my hair :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,don’t miss next years :mrgreen: