Bristol Volksfest 2019

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fallingoffalot said:
Just got to the P&R and it's shut, lol. Will try and find somewhere else to park.

Parked in the field, a bit muddy but no too badšŸ˜

Well then, tell us all about it, as I didn`t manage to get down there myself.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,Mudbath I heard :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:

Only went down for a couple of hours it was fairly quiet, the show and shine was cancelled - one of the reasons I went. Had a burger, had a coffee, saw some cool vans and other cars. TBH it was pack-up & go home day. It's the furthest I've actually been in my van and it performed very well. :D

fallingoffalot said:
ozziedog said:

Only went down for a couple of hours it was fairly quiet, the show and shine was cancelled - one of the reasons I went. Had a burger, had a coffee, saw some cool vans and other cars. TBH it was pack-up & go home day. It's the furthest I've actually been in my van and it performed very well. :D

Brilliant, so glad it wasn `t a total waste of time. i quite often go places in mine but enjoy the travelling too and fro more so than the event :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,was a damp old weekend though :mrgreen:

Was a great weekend despite the rain, mud and camping in the day parking field!
Shame we weren't allowed in the main field, but it saved me having to remove the splitter to get out :lol:
Good to see those that made it.
Thanks to all those that helped keep it going.
Al

I've been over from Australia visiting family and friends or the past 3 weeks. This was the show I had earmarked to visit while here, to my vw show fix.

Unfortunately the weather's been shit and I didn't get to go the show that started it all for me.

Maybe next time I'm back I'll get another chance

Glad to hear some people got to make it still

Latest posts