Camperjam 2019 - EarlyBay line up (5-7 July 2019)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you are attending Camperjam this year, please don't forget the EB line up on Saturday (6th July) in the main arena.

Laid back affair, no need to register (other than having tickets for the show, obvs) just roll down after breakfast and join in. The usual trophy for choice Early Bay will be presented by David Eccles.

Event details are here www.camperjam.com

8)

Fingers crossed we’ll be there too, any room on the Earlybay camp for an early bay stuck in family camping???

STP said:
Fingers crossed we’ll be there too, any room on the Earlybay camp for an early bay stuck in family camping???

There is usually a bit of space - speak to the stewards kindly and they should be ok with it. Say you need to camp there to make sure you are in the line up on Saturday!

STP said:
Cheers Clem, I’ll give it a go 🤞

Dave Eccles posted to a SSVC member who wanted to swap from General to SSVC -

"Easy to sort if you fancy it - phone 01244 881895 ask for Emma and ask her to change you"

:)

We are going, still unsure whether to bung the bus in the lineup. What time do I need to be in the lineup by and then what time can I take it back to the camp site?

Marvel said:
We are going, still unsure whether to bung the bus in the lineup. What time do I need to be in the lineup by and then what time can I take it back to the camp site?

Line up is approx 9-5 but you can join in pretty much when you want and can leave the same. It’s pretty chilled.

Just another shout out to all Early Bays - line up / display from sat 9.30. Can leave for your campsite after 3.30 no probs.
Don't forget a special trophy is awarded to on e of the EBs on display!
See you all there
David

Thanks everyone. Yes weather was a bit off on Saturday but we had a nice line up with some sweet buses on boards - thank you to those that showed, its appreciated.

Massive aircooled turn out in the show and shine on Sunday in the Sunday capped off a great weekend :D

And congrats to Mark Watson for winning the Robert Johnson early Bay Award - the lovely 69 Westy known as Patina Queen which was Camper and Commercial magazine's cover bus back in Jan 2018
Best in Show Runner Up went to Zoe Hughes and her lovely mint green EB Westy ..
We had an incredible turn out of air cooled classic Splits and Bays this year, a really good mix of quality stuff from stock to custom putting the air cooled presence in show and shine back on the map!
Thanks to all those who displayed on both Sat and Sunday - you did us all proud and the crowds loved it...

Latest posts