Volksworld Show 2019

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi great thanks Clem
ill be their before 8.30
Sorry to be a pain but can't see Sandown Lodge hotel ? I know the camping site ,i know the main entrance , is it left or right of the main entrance ? or in main entrance and around to the left/right ?
thanks
Chico

Chico, from memory the lodge is to the left after you go in the main entrance.

Also, Clem. You can include my bus for both days - I'm planning to be there around 8am on Saturday. Are we all meeting up in the car-park (main entrance)? I haven't managed to login to the tickets site yet either, but will keep trying.

See you Saturday!!

Mike

Apologies, if you have your back to the entrance of the Volksworld Show, the Sandown Lodge Gate is on your right hand side. Its on the side of the car park closest to Esher High Street.

Mike - as things stand I have a spare weekend person pass for the £15 reduced price, so just need to get the bus in, which should be ok.

We will meet up by the gate from 0800 onwards but I'll be in and out to help anyone in. My number is Zero 7 9 7 7 5 4 7 Zero 3 9

Cheers Clem, I'll take the spare ticket off you if that's ok (been trying all morning on and off, but no luck being able to login to their ticket site).

See you at 8am!! My number is zero 7 9 3 9 6 1 1 3 zero 7

1. Clem - booked
2. Darius - booked
3. Dazza 1975 - booked
4. Jon Eastwood - trade ticket?
5. Pete B - booked
6. mcvw - ticket

&

Sat - SiDev
Chico

Anyone else who fancies turning up and trying to get in is welcome. First come first served - I cant guarantee it, but we will try. :)

Thanks everybody - I think we cracked it!

Smaller than other years (bar the snowy year) but still a healthy display, moreso compared to many club line ups that were diminished this year.

As ever, much appreciation to those that do this - for the weekenders its a long weekend and I don't take it for granted.

:D

Cheers Clem - thanks again for making it happen. If I've still got the bus next year I'll be available (and I'll bring the bike too!) :D

Latest posts