Volksworld Show 2019

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SiDev said:
Ok Clem, just let me know if I'm on the display for the Saturday and if so what ticket I need to buy.

Hi Si

Happy to have you on board, best case scenario is if we can find someone to do the Sunday that you can pass the pass onto - as things stand we can only get weekend tickets. If you are happy to book it, and then hopefully you can sell or pass on the second 'half' of it?

Hi Mike

Seems to be a trend appearing here, hardly any bookings for the EarlyBay Campout this year as well so it looks like this year might be the last as people said they wanted it but then are not booking tickets.

Graham L said:
Hi Mike

Seems to be a trend appearing here, hardly any bookings for the EarlyBay Campout this year as well so it looks like this year might be the last as people said they wanted it but then are not booking tickets.

Take up for this and other events has been decidedly muted - not so long ago we would fill up displays in days and have people on standby. I know the 'bus boom' has tailed off, but it doesn't really correlate to this kind of impact - I wouldn't have thought. I do think the move away from forums has an impact. Dunno ... but its a shame.

I'll be booking for the camp out, but I'm not an advance planner :lol:

If anyone can commit to the display we have spaces left - if we don't get the prebooked five then we can hopefully fill with some jostling on the day BUT it would be nice to have five buses sorted if anyone fancies it?

1. Clem - booked
2.Darius - booked
3. Dazza 1975 - booked
4. Jon Eastwood

Sat - SiDev?
TBC - Pete B

Clem, went to buy club tickets (as the website says that's what I need to do if bringing a vehicle in) and I need a password?

SiDev said:
Clem, went to buy club tickets (as the website says that's what I need to do if bringing a vehicle in) and I need a password?

PM’d you Si :)

Hi, If I can get my valve clearances sorted then my bus could be available for the lineup. What's the deal - does it stay there all weekend? Thanks, Mike

mcvw said:
Hi, If I can get my valve clearances sorted then my bus could be available for the lineup. What's the deal - does it stay there all weekend? Thanks, Mike

Each day is separate, you can leave it there or take it out at night . No movement allowed between approximately 0930 and 1700 hrs each day. :) And no access to it overnight if you leave it there.

Clem said:
mcvw said:

Each day is separate, you can leave it there or take it out at night . No movement allowed between approximately 0930 and 1700 hrs each day. :) And no access to it overnight if you leave it there.

Ok cool - If I get the bus sorted I'd be willing to leave it there all weekend. What's the latest you need to know by - and any idea regards to cutoff for tickets?

mcvw said:
Clem said:
mcvw said:

Ok cool - If I get the bus sorted I'd be willing to leave it there all weekend. What's the latest you need to know by - and any idea regards to cutoff for tickets?

I’m not sure when cut off is for club tickets but possibly this weekend? If you can make it then Rikki J can usually help getting buses in last minute ;)

Ok, could be cutting it pretty fine as I'm not able to get bus looked at until tomorrow. Will drop an update over the weekend :)

1. Clem - booked
2.Darius - booked
3. Dazza 1975 - booked
4. Jon Eastwood - trade ticket?
5.Pete B
&
Sat - SiDev

Looking forward to the show. Loads of jobs to do as first outing this year! Battery’s charged, oil change tomorrow, check fuel lines, wash and polish and if I have time fit new windscreen!!!

Clem said:
1. Clem - booked
2.Darius - booked
3. Dazza 1975 - booked
4. Jon Eastwood - trade ticket?
5.Pete B
&
Sat - SiDev -booked

dazza1975 said:
Looking forward to the show. Loads of jobs to do as first outing this year! Battery’s charged, oil change tomorrow, check fuel lines, wash and polish and if I have time fit new windscreen!!!

Leave the screen! :lol:

OK, valve clearances sorted. Bus running smooth as :)

Are there any spaces left? If so, I could leave the bus the whole weekend. Would need to know what time the bus has to be on site (Saturday), and also how and where I get tickets. Cheers :)

Has everyone had the ticket email following the booking order confirmation email?

I have the booking email, but not the ticket email ...

If anyone has, can you let me know the email address it came from? Thanks.

Clem said:
Has everyone had the ticket email following the booking order confirmation email?

I have the booking email, but not the ticket email ...

If anyone has, can you let me know the email address it came from? Thanks.

Mine was all on the same email link? Had 3 pdf files, one for ticket, one for £5 voucher and the van pass

Hi Clem
Im Camping Saturday night , have my tickets ,
vans a bit rough , but runs stops and I have fun , wasn't planning on showing but can do if needed / if someone can't make last minute etc
would be Saturday only though , let me know by Friday/ v early sat , short notice is fine ( time I need to be their and gate / directions etc )
Chico
07772 555 101

Chico said:
Hi Clem
Im Camping Saturday night , have my tickets ,
vans a bit rough , but runs stops and I have fun , wasn't planning on showing but can do if needed / if someone can't make last minute etc
would be Saturday only though , let me know by Friday/ v early sat , short notice is fine ( time I need to be their and gate / directions etc )
Chico
07772 555 101

Hi

If you can come round it would be cool. Looking at the plans it seems like we have ten spaces allocated - as you have tickets we should be good to go.

Entrance is at the side gate by the Sandown Lodge hotel from 0800 hrs.

Latest posts