***Camping offer at Busfest***

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikki James

Reaction score
Hi All

I seem to remember on regular occasions in the past you guys having difficulties trying to camp altogether in one place at this event? If this is still the case I like to offer you a space in the SSVC camping field. As you are a part of the bus line up every year opposite the SSVC it kind of makes sense!
I have been given the go-a-head by the organisers of Busfest and the SSVC so the ball is in your court. Like I say, we have the room for you in the orchard field which incidentally has its own toilets and showers! No-brainer right, interested? ;)

Cheers

Rikki

8ea23bcd55c82a6d6d1c6c9b6b566f57

Think we are up for it (But where is the Orchard Field) cant see it on any of the Busfest site maps

This is great offer, thanks to the SSVC and Rikki.

The area is behind the corner of the For Sale area.

We’ll sort the admin out and post details

can some one give me the club code for this year to book tickets plz

cheers Joey

T2 Brinky said:
can some one give me the club code for this year to book tickets plz

cheers Joey

Still waiting on details :)

We would be up for this aswel,does anyone have any more details as weve aleady booked general camping but would like to camp all together.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

People can book tickets on the code - Early6872Bay and the plot will be sorted later. Hopefully :D

not sure if it's the code or me, but I can't get it to work...

CALLING ALL CAMPERS

BEAT THE BREXIT BLUES

IN THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES EVERYONE NEEDS SOMETHING RELIABLE TO LOOK FORWARD TO

EVENTS & BUSINESSES NEED THAT TOO!

WHATEVER HAPPENS OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS, BUSFEST NEEDS TO KNOW THAT WE WILL HAVE THE RESOURCES TO BE ABLE TO BRING YOU THAT “SOMETHING EXTRA” THAT WE ALL NEED.

WE CAN ONLY DO THAT IF WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE A GOOD CROWD COMING & YOU MAKE YOUR BOOKINGS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
BUSFEST NEEDS YOU TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN

io3ccmf.549x0-is.jpg

LETS HELP EACH OTHER OUT…………………..

GET YOURSELF BOOKED INTO BUSFEST NOW!

LINK TO THE EARLY BAY BUSFEST TICKETS BOOKING PAGE IS HERE; https://tickets.busfest.org/product/early-bay-forum/

WWW.BUSFEST.ORG

Hey Scottie , just a hello and nice to have met this weekend at veedub family weekend, hope to meet up again dan and el in little mo

Is 1 camping unit just for a van or does this include an awning too?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Austin said:
Is 1 camping unit just for a van or does this include an awning too?

Cheers

It includes an awning space. :)

Cheers clem, just so I don’t look like a spanner on the gate!! I need 1 ticket plus additional ticket for and adult and 3 kids?

Edit, total comes to £110 which doesn’t seem right? I’m doing it on my phone, maybe it isn’t displaying all the info

Cheers

Austin said:
Cheers clem, just so I don’t look like a spanner on the gate!! I need 1 ticket plus additional ticket for and adult and 3 kids?

Edit, total comes to £110 which doesn’t seem right? I’m doing it on my phone, maybe it isn’t displaying all the info

Cheers

You'll need two adults and a camping pass. Kids go free.

Adults are £45 each and the camping is £20, so yes, thats £110.

:shock: #nocomment

Latest posts