Earlybay Campout 2019

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Date for your diaries for next year, the Earlybay.com campout will be on the 10-12th May once again at Fir Trees Camp site, near Banbury. Details to follow.

Bugger , bugger and bugger it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

We will both be out the country unfortunately visiting ageing family which is possibly the last time we
will be lucky enough to see them.

Hope you have a fantastic time , gonna miss it , cant lie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonathan, Pippa and Boris.
:D :D :D

gas1man said:
Bugger , bugger and bugger it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

We will both be out the country unfortunately visiting ageing family which is possibly the last time we
will be lucky enough to see them.

Hope you have a fantastic time , gonna miss it , cant lie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonathan, Pippa and Boris.

Grrrr, never mind!!!

Are you coming to Bristol this year??

Tickets are on sale via this link http://buytickets.at/aircooledeventsltd/219199

who? said:
Last year I had a ball ache with the engine so hopefully this year things will run a lot smoother, we can’t wait!

Hi Mat,
Boris ' engine not very happy at the moment and the overseas trip is a little fund hampering :lol: :lol:
Checking fuel pressure etc at the moment and a few other things.
Hope to be back up and running soon.

J & P

Just done it, so that’s me sorted. I’d best leave off the music this year and try not to upset anyone :shock: :msn4: :shock:

Bestest behaviour I promise, and apologies to anyone disturbed last year.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, then the Stella starts to flow :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Just done it, so that’s me sorted. I’d best leave off the music this year and try not to upset anyone :shock: :msn4: :shock:

Bestest behaviour I promise, and apologies to anyone disturbed last year.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, then the Stella starts to flow :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

No worries Ozzie, to be honest its looking like this may be the last year that we organise this as take up is very poor this year and hardly any of the regulars have booked so it might have run its course

Been every year i think its great that there is a dedicated event for us

see you all there

Everyone keeps telling me they are coming but still only 15 tickets booked for this year??

Latest posts