VW Action - Early Bay Line Up - 31 Aug to 2 Sept 2018

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Santa Pod. VW Action. Early Bay Line Up.

http://www.vwaction.com/vwaction/

Possibly one of the best displays last year and it would be nice to repeat it. Main display will be Saturday, with a follow up on Sunday for those not travelling early.

Who's in?

I’m planning on going to action with twickenham aircoolers so would love to part of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Clem
Count us in defo Saturday
P.S. Is there Early Bay Club Camping ??????????????????????

vinvan said:
Hi Clem
Count us in defo Saturday
P.S. Is there Early Bay Club Camping ??????????????????????

We can get an area if people would like it?

Weekend Earlybay Camping interest:

1. Myvanwy
2. StuF
3. Vinvan

Check it out on there website to see whats on: http://www.vwaction.com/vwaction/

Been going for years, it is a great chilled show with the added bonus of some awesome Dragstrip action and evening entertainment. 8).... All for charity too! :D

No, I figured three buses could camp anywhere! Seriously, I think there has to be a minimum of numbers required.

The line up will come together but people camp independently at the pod it seems

Clem i might go again can't confirm just yet.

Do you know if the entertainment is the same 80's wedding reception style affair? oh yes and that fella on the pa all weekend??

radish said:
Clem i might go again can't confirm just yet.

Do you know if the entertainment is the same 80's wedding reception style affair? oh yes and that fella on the pa all weekend??

Cool. It’s easy come, easy go, no need to pre register, just roll up.
It’s an 80’s theme this year so based on that , Life on Mars etc. But yes, the basics are the same re venues etc.

Unfortunately I’m unable to go this year :(

How many are in..

Last year was awesome picking up best club display.

Can we try and be ready for 9:30 Saturday morning.

We are virgins, its our first time in the Early Bay Line Up at VW Action , so who do we see, where do we go, wot time
Cheers

vinvan said:
We are virgins, its our first time in the Early Bay Line Up at VW Action , so who do we see, where do we go, wot time
Cheers

I'll be around Saturday around 9:30 infront of the main tent

Latest posts