Berkeley VW Show, Sunday 23rd September 2018

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkywig

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.vwshow-berkeley.com/

Berkeley VW Show, Berkeley Castle Meadows, Berkeley, Glos.
10.00 - 16.00 Sunday 23rd September 2018.

We've been invited to present an early bay/associated vw line up this year.
If you're interested in going, please add your name and registration number to the list below.
You'll receive a vehicle pass which entitles the driver free entry. Vehicles must be at the Meadows by 0915.

Depending on interest, we may have a camp out on the Saturday night at the Tudor Arms Caravan Park near Slimbridge, and then cruise down to the show Sunday morning.

Simon Bennett NUL 274E or XPL 82G

sparkywig said:
Simon Bennett XPL 82G
Nick Rundle XEU 182K or EYN 916J
Claire Berry HVG 171F
Paul Watkins A342 LFX
Darren Miles OEV361k
Craig Roberts SDE 67G

Ozziedog RJH 197H

Ozziedog,,,,,,, I almost forgot this one too. :mrgreen:

Hi all is it to late to put me down for a ticket?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thats great il be at the gate for 9:00, is anybody camping the night before? We are going to camp but dont no anyone as this is our first meet with everyone?

Sorry folks, I’m gonna weasel out. It hasn’t stopped raining all night and it’s not forecast to stop raining or even slow down until 2or 3 o’clock. The Beeb weather is saying severe weather warnings for today so it’s highly likely the forecast is on the money.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, catch you at the next one folks :mrgreen:

Hi all

Thanks for a great day out, I have only just joined the forum (I am the one that cant be seen with the red roof dormobile behind the main 3) lol

It was my first outing since its restoration 18 months ago, plus 3 years of just sitting on grass (worst mistake of my camper life)
But am back now and all fixed up (well nearly) I'll be posting soon looking for your expertise.

Thanks

Andy

Here is the front view

I didnt see any rain did you sparky?
8e2d678f043666a367cb118bc0418bba.jpg

Latest posts