Busfest 2018

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For those that like to plan ahead :mrgreen:

Busfest 2018 will be the 25th anniversary of the event. Early Bay will have a camping area as in previous years, this can be booked online and must be done in advance of the closing date.

Prices for Busfest 2018 will be increasing but the amount is not yet known. From now until 1 January 2018 tickets are available at 2017 prices which are -

£40.00 per person

£20.00 per camping unit

No booking fees. Children up to 16 go free.

This offer only applies to weekend tickets. Single day passes are not available at this stage.

BUSFEST 2018 - 7-9th SEPTEMBER 2018

Just a reminder folks, there is just a few days left now for you to get your discounted “EARLY BIRD” TICKETS for next year’s BUSFEST.

Bookings can be made via our Website HERE: https://www.busfest.org/tickets/online-advance-booking/

We will close our booking system on DECEMBER 22nd and re open with a new pricing schedule in the NEW YEAR (on January 15th.)

8)

Hi guys, does anybody have a club code for camping yet ? Mrs Ozziedog is sorting out my birthday pressies and this is one of them ,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,she’ll get a nice quiet weekend out of it :mrgreen:

CALLING ALL CAMPERS

For those of you who have not already booked;

We are now into the last week or so of being able to take ANY Bookings for CAMPING at this years BUSFEST.

Dog Free Camping and LANGDALE Wood are now FULL. :shock:

We still have space in GENERAL & FAMILY CAMPING, but will be closing these areas on JULY 31st (or before, when we reach full capacity).

So please, those of you who have not yet made up you minds or booked ... time is running out, get your booking for camping in NOW. :party0046:

When its gone its GONE.

8)

CALLING ALL BUSFEST CAMPERS - FINAL CALL....

We ARE now into the FINAL week for taking bookings for CAMPING at this years BUSFEST.

We will be CLOSING our booking systems on JULY 31st. (or before, when we reach full capacity in all areas) :shock:

SO, if you have not already booked or know of others who have not, spread the word and get your bookings in NOW as we will not take any more camping bookings once our system is closed.

8)

www.busfest.org

I know you’ll have to buy a ticket for the whole weekend, but can you camp for 1 night (sat to sun) if you can’t do the whole weekend?

Also, never been to busfest before, about the only show that I haven’t been to!! Is it child friendly if camping??

Cheers.

No problem with you arriving on the Saturday to camp for only one night.
At this stage (after today) there will only be space available in the General Camping area (up until that gets full as well).

There is plenty at the event for children to enjoy.

Ok so I’d better book the club camping tonight then at?! Do I need a code or anything to book the club camping?

If you have not already booked you place in Club camping I am afraid you are too late (we closed most of the Club Camping areas at end of June)

CAMPING AT BUSFEST - LAST CHANCE

We are now almost into the LAST DAY before we CLOSE the last area available for Camping at this years event.

We still have a few spaces left in the GENERAL CAMPING area.

Once they have gone we will close,

WWW.BUSFEST.ORG

All camping areas have now SOLD OUT & our Advance Booking System is now CLOSED

Day visitor tickets still can be purchased on the day (pay at gate)

BUSFEST 2018 VIDEO

The official video of some of the goings on at this years BUSFEST can be seen HERE; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6jBL1yEitA

8)

Latest posts