CamperJam 2018 - Early Bay Line Up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’d be great if they could hook up an external tv, but I get the feeling not everyone will get to squeeze inside the big top [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw big screen is being shipped in, but im still taking mine as a back up plan!!

Gonna be very messy, except for Clem who cant drink and ride! :lol:

Best make sure I choose and award Best Early Bay on Sat line up before the site goes dead :)
I am already thinking we may have to cancel or re-arrange tug and cooking in a camper scheduled for 3pm and 4pm!!!!
See you on the camping area for a football free Friday!

Football free Friday... :?:
Uruguay vs France @ 3pm
Brazil vs Belgium @ 7pm
:msn4: :lol:

Important Announcement-

No BBQS! :(

Camper Jam 2018
NO BBQs - No NAKED FLAMES
Due to the unprecedented weather conditions, and extreme dry grassland at the site, we have taken the decision along with Weston Park Management - to not allow BBQs and any open flames of any description this weekend.

We understand that this may inconvenience many of you. However your safety is our paramount concern and responsibility.

We ask that all of you are vigilant, take this request very seriously and more importantly take care of the park - and each other - by sticking to this rule.

Smokers - please take extra care to extinguish your cigarettes fully and in a safe place. The number to call if you see fire use or a fire emergency from Friday at 2:00pm is 01244 663 410.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Camper Jam Team

Bundy said:
Football free Friday... :?:
Uruguay vs France @ 3pm
Brazil vs Belgium @ 7pm
:msn4: :lol:

just goes to show how much notice I have been taking of the World Cup then! :oops:

Clem said:
Important Announcement-

No BBQS! :(

Camper Jam 2018
NO BBQs - No NAKED FLAMES
Due to the unprecedented weather conditions, and extreme dry grassland at the site, we have taken the decision along with Weston Park Management - to not allow BBQs and any open flames of any description this weekend.

We understand that this may inconvenience many of you. However your safety is our paramount concern and responsibility.

We ask that all of you are vigilant, take this request very seriously and more importantly take care of the park - and each other - by sticking to this rule.

Smokers - please take extra care to extinguish your cigarettes fully and in a safe place. The number to call if you see fire use or a fire emergency from Friday at 2:00pm is 01244 663 410.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Camper Jam Team

Gas cooking is ok though!

creationblue said:
Saw big screen is being shipped in, but im still taking mine as a back up plan!!

Gonna be very messy, except for Clem who cant drink and ride! :lol:

Early bay club communal match tv?!

Thank you for all those that came to the line up. Less folk involved this year but still a quality display. Football obvs caused quite a distraction this year.

However, unbelievable weather and the usual superb event made for a cracking Camperjam :D

Awesome weekend. Thanks for sorting the TV Justin!!

We had a great time; a little too hot when out in the sun and the crowds, but much rather that than cold and raining! TV + gazebo were an absolute lifesaver for a shaded football match - well done Justin and co. for bringing that along! Roll on next year!

James and Els

Thanks to all who came down to display!
The winner of Rob Johnson Award went to Sean Nugget with his 1971 RHD SA Westy - first time out properly too! Interior totally redone as original from template by owner.
Next year back to normal no mad footie crowds! The sight of that crowd had me zipping back to the bus for a couple of hours quiet time listening to radio commentary with a beer or two ...

Latest posts