AIRCOOLED CAMPOUT 2018

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Dont think I've posted this here but I know a few of the early bay posse are attending

Theres just a week left before ticket sales close for the camp out being jointly organised by the Aircooled Only Group and Aircooled Events Limited.
We already have over 30 vehicles booked in for the event so why not join us for a chilled weekend of camping with like minded people 👍.
Only £22 per vehicle for the weekend with 2 local pubs, farm shop & communal BBQ available both nights. Entertainment on the Saturday from the world Famous STFU Crew so bring your dancing shoes.
ADVANCE TICKETS ONLY SO WE HAVE ENOUGH LOOS

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/aircooled-campout-2018-tickets-41214683227

yes its fine, lots of slammed bays at the Earlybay Camp Out thats held at the same site, its mainly flat grass

3 of us should be there around 7ish Friday evening, barring any blunders!
A question!! Are we ok to have a little fire going in the evening? It would be raised up in a bbq, nothing massive, no problem if not, i just don’t want to cart some logs along for no reason.
Cheers, Gary.

Fire pits and BBQ's HAVE to be off the ground but also due to the extreme dry conditions Im waiting for confirmation from the site that they are still OK

Latest posts