CamperJam 2018 - Early Bay Line Up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
6-8th July 2018

As usual we will have the Early Bay display on the Saturday in the main arena and the chance to be awarded the memorial trophy for the Early Bay of choice.

Pre booking for weekend is mandatory and does sell out, so worth getting on it.

https://www.camperjam.com/tickets

shawn82 said:
will be there as usual, is there early bay camping again? was a good spot last year which was great.

Yes, select it when you book tickets, its under 'The Early Bay'

We have tickets, and are in the club camping. Our 2nd year, but first in club camping [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 of us going in club camping, a Danbury, a westy and an adventurewagen

Good stuff.
All early bays welcome for the line up, no criteria to be included other than a 68-72 bus. No need to 'pre register', just roll on down after breakfast :D

Starting to gear up here
Just a reminder about the Sat special EB display and that there is a special trophy up for grabs to one lucky EB and an exclusive plaque for all displayers!
And if you are thinking about show n shine on Sunday it's better (and easier to manage) if you sign up online and prebook ;)
Looking fwd to seeing you all there!

any news on the club camping area this year David?

David Eccles said:
Starting to gear up here
Just a reminder about the Sat special EB display and that there is a special trophy up for grabs to one lucky EB and an exclusive plaque for all displayers!
And if you are thinking about show n shine on Sunday it's better (and easier to manage) if you sign up online and prebook ;)
Looking fwd to seeing you all there!

Got my tickets late last week with the map and looks like the eb camp is same place as last year between vip and ssvc [emoji106]

shawn82 said:
Camperjam tickets booked, who else is doing this and are you also club camping?

We'll be there and in the club camping as usual mate....looking forward to it :D :D

sweet mate, sit around all day saturday and put the world to rights like last year with us?

66nige said:
shawn82 said:
Camperjam tickets booked, who else is doing this and are you also club camping?

We'll be there and in the club camping as usual mate....looking forward to it :D :D

One week to go and the forecast looks scorchio still.

Lots of interest on FB for the line up so should be a good one! :D

creationblue said:
England match 3pm, I'll bring a TV

The match will be shown on a big screen, Camperjam have announced on Twitter. :anim_19:

I’ll have to watch Stage 1 of the Tour De France on my phone :lol:

Latest posts