Early Bay Campout 2018 (Video)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinvan

Reaction score
Hi Yall
First can i say thanks to to organisers of this years campout, we had a great time met lots of like minded people (now friends) its nice to put a face to a name
Great: Vans/Weather/Barbecue/Music
also to meet the legend that is Ozzydog
Have up loaded a video to youtube (see link below) sorry i didn't manage to get everyones bus "was having problems with the camera thing on the phone thing"
hope you enjoy
looking forward to next years bash

https://youtu.be/2GlTmLEuTss

Vinvan (AKA Not Dave)

Great video, I think mine sounds the roughest of the rough on there. Need to re set that tappet yet again. That motor might just make it through this year then a little re furb through the winter I think. Just that one tappet wants re setting every single time and it’s locking nut is still tight, so this will be about the fourth or fifth time of re setting. Tappet looks good, valve stem looks good, so it’s got to be the cam follower or the pushrod because the opposite valve is always good so in my mind that eliminates the cam. Unless any one has any brighter ideas. Oh, I’ve changed the rocker gear and shaft to original stuff after some other issues too.
All the Earlies looked fantastic and rolled really well, looked great to see the different versions too from pickups to panels and high tops to all the different versions of campers in there. Didn’t see a crew cab? Anything else we might have missed from our line up? Great times, great vid, what a cool cool bunch them Early dudes and dudettes really are
8) :msn4: 8) :msn4: 8) :msn4: 8) :msn4: 8) :msn4: 8) :msn4: 8) :msn4: 8) :msn4: 8) :msn4:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,Legend,,, I blush :mrgreen:

Thanks for the video , (not Dave) :lol: great stuff.
Great weekend , thanks all for a great time.

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts