Volksworld 2018

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clem said:
Pete B said:
I have the rear view mirror hanger, two copies of the Volksworld show logo and a copy of my 'club order' with an 'Order ID' number. What I don't have are tickets to print out. Anyone received an email with tickets to print?

Ticket email would have been sent pretty much after ordering, I had to search back through emails to find mine! The sender would have been [email protected]
Checked previous emails and definitely only received confirmation of order. After contacting them, I have this morning had an email with the ticket attached. Also got a new mot on the bus yesterday, so it’s all systems go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete B said:
Clem said:
Pete B said:
I have the rear view mirror hanger, two copies of the Volksworld show logo and a copy of my 'club order' with an 'Order ID' number. What I don't have are tickets to print out. Anyone received an email with tickets to print?

Ticket email would have been sent pretty much after ordering, I had to search back through emails to find mine! The sender would have been [email protected]
Checked previous emails and definitely only received confirmation of order. After contacting them, I have this morning had an email with the ticket attached. Also got a new mot on the bus yesterday, so it’s all systems go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8) :mrgreen:

SiDev said:
I'm going on the Saturday, I can get there early and stick mine in the line-up if you want to fill a hole, not ideal I know but maybe better than a gap.

Rikki J as advised that access should be sortable, if you can still come?

1. Clem
2. sparkywig
3. Saturday - 69project Sunday - BO JANGLES
4. Dazza
5. Pete B
6. Graham L
7. radish
8. sjuhel
9. marcher
10. Saturday - Si Dev

Blimey, better dig the bus out then! What's the plan the Clem, I've got reserved parking organised, albeit for the car, so can park up there when I arrive, what time do we need to go in to park up?

Clem said:
1. Clem
2. sparkywig
3. Saturday - 69project Sunday - BO JANGLES
4. Dazza
5. Pete B
6. Graham L
7. radish
8. sjuhel
9. marcher
10. Saturday - Si Dev
Brilliant thanks Mike, can't wait

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

SiDev said:
Blimey, better dig the bus out then! What's the plan the Clem, I've got reserved parking organised, albeit for the car, so can park up there when I arrive, what time do we need to go in to park up?

We need to go in via the Sandford Lodge Gate from 0800 on Saturday, must be in by 0930 very latest. Into the main car park and the gate is on the left hand side of the car park, next to the hotel. I’ll be about to sort access (I hope!) with Rikki.

My number is.

:)

That's ace, thanks Clem. I plan to be there for 8 and will let you know when we're there. Tell Rikki I'll knock him up a bacon roll and a coffee if he lets us in!

Thank you to everyone that came and 'lined up' at the weekend. We had a great display of a mix of buses both days and did ourselves proud. As ever, the whole thing depends on people getting involved, so thanks. Nice to have lots of people stopping by for a chat too, it all made for a great start to the season. Cheers.

It was a great line up of Earlybays.

All different in stance/style and character, i did shoot some video with the go pro ,so at some stage expect a video upload .

Good to meet Clem and SiDev,s family no sign of Si though , must have been off buying secret parts.

Cheers Al

Latest posts