Volksworld 2018

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VeeDubMan said:
sparkywig said:
VeeDubMan said:
Looks like the VolksWorld weekend coincides with a weekend off from the kids :)

I take it the camping there is pretty much no-frills stuff?

It's usually find a space in the car park.
We tend to not bother with the official camping spot in the racecourse. Easier on hard standing and closer to the pubs and restaurants.

Do you still have to pay the £45 to park there (full weekend ticket + camping)?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You only need a camping pass to camp in official camping, no fee to park in day parking.

Clem said:
VeeDubMan said:
sparkywig said:
It's usually find a space in the car park.
We tend to not bother with the official camping spot in the racecourse. Easier on hard standing and closer to the pubs and restaurants.

You only need a camping pass to camp in official camping, no fee to park in day parking.
So, could I turn up late Saturday afternoon, park in the car park and get up and into the show on the Sunday morning?

VeeDubMan said:
Clem said:
VeeDubMan said:

So, could I turn up late Saturday afternoon, park in the car park and get up and into the show on the Sunday morning?

That's how its worked out in previous years.

Not long now, one place left of anyone has a weekend ticket?

1. Clem - booked
2. sparkywig - booked
3. 69project - booked
4. Dazza - booked
5. Pete B - booked
6. Graham L - booked/trader
7. radish - booked
8. sjuhel -
9. marcher -

Have i missed the cheaper club booking deadline Mike???
Cant seem to get the link to work???

marcher said:
Have i missed the cheaper club booking deadline Mike???
Cant seem to get the link to work???

Ive emailed Adrian at VoWo to see what can be done. Do you know if the Juhels are booked?

Thanks Mike, let me know what he says please.

I don't know TBH if they have booked the tickets. Deffo coming as we where chatting at Ninove.

Did those who booked club display pass tickets get the email from Volksworld with vehicle display passes?

My pass has arrived,there is a possibility that I may just make the Saturday as our builders have finally decided our house is ready and I will be needed at home.if this is the case I can leave the pass with Clem for Sunday for someone else to use

I will confirm this ASAP to give someone else a chance

Simon

VeeDubMan said:
Looks like the VolksWorld weekend coincides with a weekend off from the kids :)

I take it the camping there is pretty much no-frills stuff?
So, I've booked the camping. Brother in law was meant to be joining me but sadly his mother died yesterday so I doubt he'll be there, so I'll be on my own.

Anyone else camping in the main camping area?

69PROJECT said:
My pass has arrived,there is a possibility that I may just make the Saturday as our builders have finally decided our house is ready and I will be needed at home.if this is the case I can leave the pass with Clem for Sunday for someone else to use

I will confirm this ASAP to give someone else a chance

Simon

Thank you :)

radish said:
What does the vehicle pass look like? I have a 3 page email and a photo of the site but no pass.

Its a rear view mirror hanger type pass, should be attached to the email. Its has an RB-- code number on it.

I have the rear view mirror hanger, two copies of the Volksworld show logo and a copy of my 'club order' with an 'Order ID' number. What I don't have are tickets to print out. Anyone received an email with tickets to print?

Pete B said:
I have the rear view mirror hanger, two copies of the Volksworld show logo and a copy of my 'club order' with an 'Order ID' number. What I don't have are tickets to print out. Anyone received an email with tickets to print?

Ticket email would have been sent pretty much after ordering, I had to search back through emails to find mine! The sender would have been [email protected]

Latest posts