Volksworld 2018

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mr Rofey I'll have your tickets off you if you still have them ?? Let me know and I'll come pick them up 👍

Another space here for the line up -

1. Clem - booked
2. sparkywig
3. 69project - booked
4. Dazza - booked
5. marcher
6. Pete B - booked
7. sjuhel
8. Graham L
9. radish - booked

Could people please confirm they have booked the tickets please? I've picked up the ones that have posted on this thread so far. Thanks.

Clem said:
Could people please confirm they have booked the tickets please? I've picked up the ones that have posted on this thread so far. Thanks.

1. Clem - booked
2. sparkywig - booked
3. 69project - booked
4. Dazza - booked
5. marcher
6. Pete B - booked
7. sjuhel
8. Graham L
9. radish - booked

I'm going on the Saturday, I can get there early and stick mine in the line-up if you want to fill a hole, not ideal I know but maybe better than a gap.

SiDev said:
I'm going on the Saturday, I can get there early and stick mine in the line-up if you want to fill a hole, not ideal I know but maybe better than a gap.

Thank you, it seems its not that simple this year as people need the correct tickets/passes etc. It may well be it ends up as casual as previous years but I cant know at this stage ...

Clem said:
SiDev said:

Thank you, it seems its not that simple this year as people need the correct tickets/passes etc. It may well be it ends up as casual as previous years but I cant know at this stage ...

No worries, just let me know if you want me to plug a hole, haven't bought a ticket yet but will do probably next week.

Looks like the VolksWorld weekend coincides with a weekend off from the kids :)

I take it the camping there is pretty much no-frills stuff?

Hi Mike

Forgotten about this and just tried to book and it wont let me, I'll have a traders pass anyway so I presume that will suffice?

VeeDubMan said:

It's usually find a space in the car park.
We tend to not bother with the official camping spot in the racecourse. Easier on hard standing and closer to the pubs and restaurants.

sparkywig said:
VeeDubMan said:

It's usually find a space in the car park.
We tend to not bother with the official camping spot in the racecourse. Easier on hard standing and closer to the pubs and restaurants.

Do you still have to pay the £45 to park there (full weekend ticket + camping)?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Graham L said:
Hi Mike

Forgotten about this and just tried to book and it wont let me, I'll have a traders pass anyway so I presume that will suffice?

I hope so :D

Latest posts