Bristol Volksfest 2018 early bay display

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same site as last year?

Scrap that, booked under Earlybay club camping!!
Not pleased about having to pay £20 to bring the puck with us, it's smaller than most awnings!!!

I have a link for 10 earlybird tickets on a first come, first served basis.

There are 10 "Early Bay - Display Camping Adult Weekend Ticket - Includes 1 Vehicle Pass", and 10 "Early Bay - Display Camping Extra Adult Weekend Ticket" available.

This will allow the you to book one vehicle pass (with adult ticket) and one extra adult ticket at the early bird price (£35) per transaction.
You can also add kids tickets and additional adults (at the going rate - £40).
Unfortunately all the other ticket options are still visible, which I appreciate does look a bit confusing, but I can't hide them.

Please pm me if you require the link.

"Early Bay - Display Camping Adult Weekend Ticket - Includes 1 Vehicle Pass", 9 left.

"Early Bay - Display Camping Extra Adult Weekend Ticket", all 10 still available.

These will allow you to book one vehicle pass (including one adult ticket), and one extra adult ticket at the early bird price (£35) per transaction.

You can also add kids tickets and additional adults (at the going rate - £40).
Unfortunately all the other ticket options are still visible, which I appreciate does look a bit confusing, but I can't hide them.

Please contact me if you require the link.

BVF BIG QUIZ
We are organising a Big quiz as part of a special feature at Bristol Volksfest 2018.
The winning prize will be a whopping 10 pairs of tickets to some of the best UK VW shows.
Working out most tickets are now around £40, that is a £800 prize.

Camper Jam

Camper Calling

VW Action

Whitenoise

Oktoberfest

Dubs at the Castle

Volksfest Wales

Dubs on the Beach

Dubtoberfest

Vanwest 2019

All confirmed ***Plus more in the pipeline.

We want you to put forward a team of 4 people from your club who are the VW gurus, there will be a mixed bag of questions on everything from air and water cooled plus general trivia.
It will be hosted by a national celebrity and will be serious, but also funny and entertaining quiz.
All the entrants will come away with something so everyone will be a winner.

To ensure of a proper commitment we will be a £20 entry fee which would be donated to a local charity.
It is going to be fun and we want you to step up and be part of the big Bristol Volksfest weekend.

Look forward to hearing back from you

Happy New Year
Adrian
BVF team

Any takers?
I've put us down to secure a space.

Hello earlybayers.
If you're thinking of coming to the earlybay.com lineup at Bristol Volksfest, you'll need to book your tickets pretty soon or you won't get a space.
Tickets are prebook only for the main arena, and spaces are limited.
Link below to the ticket page.
Thanking you.

https://register.weselltickets.uk/Events/35934/bristol-volksfest/Dates/51477/?showTicketTypeIds=45578,45579

As an update to the last post, I've since been told that all display club tickets must be purchased before 13th May 2018.
If you haven't bought a ticket by this date then unfortunately you won't be able to camp in the display field with us.

Latest posts