Ninove 2018

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murph88uk

Reaction score
Morning Guys,

Looking to do the Ninove Cruise for the first time next year, who's in? whats the normal state of play? worth the trip?

Liam :) :msn4:

cheers, not a lot on there just the Facebook link. all booked up for it, seeing if there are any tales of the trip?

murph88uk said:
cheers, not a lot on there just the Facebook link. all booked up for it, seeing if there are any tales of the trip?

:lol:

Most people who've been to Ninove have a tale of their trip. Its a pretty firm favourite by those who go, or have been. I don't think I've spoken to anyone who was underwhelmed by it - its a hassle to go to and the weather has been grim, but its always a blast.
I've been several times now and i've travelled in freezing snow, and in t-shirt and sunglasses. I've been more drunk there than anywhere else for years, I've never been less than blown away by the amount of aircooled Volkswagens in one place for one day, nor the dedication of everyone who attends to 'make' the event. I've never not been so happy with the camaraderie of those who attend and the atmosphere in the town of a Saturday night. I've never been so scared being driven across Ninove at night, at speed, in a Baja'd Westfalia that had not enough seats fitted :lol:

The road trip, the beer, the cars and the weird cappacino's with whipped cream on the side. Ninove is ace. :)

Clem said:
murph88uk said:

:lol:

Most people who've been to Ninove have a tale of their trip. Its a pretty firm favourite by those who go, or have been. I don't think I've spoken to anyone who was underwhelmed by it - its a hassle to go to and the weather has been grim, but its always a blast.
I've been several times now and i've travelled in freezing snow, and in t-shirt and sunglasses. I've been more drunk there than anywhere else for years, I've never been less than blown away by the amount of aircooled Volkswagens in one place for one day, nor the dedication of everyone who attends to 'make' the event. I've never not been so happy with the camaraderie of those who attend and the atmosphere in the town of a Saturday night. I've never been so scared being driven across Ninove at night, at speed, in a Baja'd Westfalia that had not enough seats fitted :lol:

The road trip, the beer, the cars and the weird cappacino's with whipped cream on the side. Ninove is ace. :)

dude what a description! thanks for that! i am buzzing for it as i haven't seen a lot of post or pics! Good stuff i love a beer haha!! you heading over this year? i live right next to the tunnel so its only the journey the other side for me! and i think were going to stay in the van also, no hotel for us!

Latest posts