EARLY BAY CAMP OUT 2018 -TICKETS NOW ON SALE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
This will be the 3rd one we've run and numbers have increased every year with us getting 65 in the line up on the Sunday last year.

Dates for 2018 are Friday 11th May until Sunday 13th May at Warmington near Banbury, more details and tickets very soon.

defo in! was gutted to miss it this year (but hey.. if your on a cruise things could be worse lol)

Graham can we book extra nights at the camp out so we can sight see? Cheers rich.

yorkiebay said:
Graham can we book extra nights at the camp out so we can sight see? Cheers rich.

You need to book any extra nights with the campsite direct and you would need to stay on the main site not the rally field,

Tickets now on sale link here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/earlybay-camp-out-2018-tickets-41211104523

Dont forget this is only a month away now and advance bookings only so we can make sure we have enough toilets etc, STFU crew booked for the Saturday night to play some tunes again :)

Mrs Ozziedog has just bought my ticket for the camp out, so see you there, wooo hooo,
:bliss: :bliss: :party0046: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, she loves getting rid of me for a weekend :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Finally remembered to order tickets, not long now :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest posts