Brighton Breeze 2017 - Earlybay Line-up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not planning on staying Saturday evening :( Hoping to get there earlier on Friday this year but unconfirmed just yet.

Plans schlans. :)

sparkywig said:
Just you and me for chilli then, Pete.

It's looking that way buddy!

For anyone unaware, it's become a fairly regular thing for me to bring a 'cauldron' of chilli etc for folk for Saturday night, gets people together and gives a good base for the nights drinking! No cost to anyone, it's a communal, please join in kind of thing!

Please let me know if you wish to participate, I cook in advance (matures with time!) and cut off point is Monday 02nd October, after then I'm sorry but you will have to make your own arrangements.

If this has become too frequent, I do understand and can do a great chicken stew with new potatoes and veg if that's more favourable.

Otherwise it's you and me for chilli sparkybloke!

Me and Shell are up for chilli please Pete. Let us know what you need us to bring fella.

Thinking of staying late now just for Petes chilli,lol

I'm heading down but doubt will be there pre 8am due to kids I doubt waking up before 6am

If only pete the kids will want to head home before then,oddly I was only just telling the wife a few days ago that yours was the first time I'd ever tried it at ninove.mainly due to not knowing where mcds was!

Simon

1. Steve Wragg
2. Pete Roffey
3. Gerard Cox
4. Mark Barker
5. Mike Clements
6. Paul Waldron
8. Simon Bennett
9. Matt Archer
10. Simon Juhel
12. Roland Lebrun
13. Belgian 2
14. Belgian 3
15. Belgian 4
16. Dazza1975
17. Andrew Mellor
18. Barrett Sutherland
19. Pete B
20. Vdubkev

We have a couple of spare places in the line up now if anyone else wants to join in?

We have to meet at Plumpton Racecourse at 7.15am to arrive all together and be lined up by 8am on Madeira Drive. If you can get to Plumpton by that time then you are in.
You also have to be in possession of a ticket to get on to Madeira Drive. There is no opportunity to pay on the gate at 8am.

Cheers for arranging the line up Steve. Much appreciated

Talking to one of the SSVC committee, they certainly have some challenges organising this and it's easy to see why the ticket price is where it is. They appear to be struggling a bit to keep this going in it's current form.
I think Plumpton is the better overall venue what with the substantially lower price and abundance of space

Thanks Steve again and good work everyone else :D

Thanks Steve great one as always! We didn’t see much of the show but saw a lot of your home town and loved every moment! Great show and my season finale. Shame they had to put up the price but it hasn’t put me off at all!

Latest posts