Dubsatthebeach Date 28th-29th-30th July 2017

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score

Tickets now on sale http://www.Dubsatthebeach.co.uk" 8)

Well Guys Great News after a Visit this week we have now Booked the Sea Front again for 450 VDubs on the Sunday and own Camping Field for chilled weekend ;) Disco friday night with Live band saturday Night -Trade stalls -Food Caters - Bar - toilets-Showers

Limited number of 350 camping plots and 100 passes just to park @ the Beach ;) Total 450

Any info Give me a bell 07817971589 Dave

Website now live with Tickets on sale
Kids Under 16 Free
Dogs -- Free

Saturday Adult Day Visitor @ the Campsite £5.00 Kids Free also Dogs :lol:
Sunday Park @ the Beach £10.00 per Car ------if you have paid for Camping then this will be Free

@ the Camping site there will be Free Auto Jumble with trade plot stating from £50.00
Dave 07817971589

The address for Camping
Dartmouth Road
Churston Ferrers
Brixham
Devon
TQ5 0JT

is said:

Tickets now on sale http://www.Dubsatthebeach.co.uk" 8)

Well Guys Great News after a Visit this week we have now Booked the Sea Front again for 450 VDubs on the Sunday and own Camping Field for chilled weekend ;) Disco friday night with Live band saturday Night -Trade stalls -Food Caters - Bar - toilets-Showers

Limited number of 350 camping plots and 100 passes just to park @ the Beach ;) Total 450

Any info Give me a bell 07817971589 Dave

Website now live with Tickets on sale
Kids Under 16 Free
Dogs -- Free

Saturday Adult Day Visitor @ the Campsite £5.00 Kids Free also Dogs :lol:
Sunday Park @ the Beach £10.00 per Car ------if you have paid for Camping then this will be Free

@ the Camping site there will be Free Auto Jumble with trade plot stating from £50.00
Dave 07817971589

The address for Camping
Dartmouth Road
Churston Ferrers
Brixham
Devon
TQ5 0JT
Hi Dave we will be travelling back from Newquay that weekend so it would be ideal to break the journey back to Leicester but we will have our Eriba puck with us is there an extra charge for camping for the puck?

Cheers
Lee

Hi Dave,
I got my ticket for this and I`m bringing three nephews 15 , 11 , and 9. Do I need anything for them ? Same for the Castle but nuffink has turned up yet or do I just smile at the gate (again)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Used to do that professionally :mrgreen: :lol: :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

Latest posts