Earlybay Campout 2017 ** DATE CONFIRMED 6/7TH MAY 2017**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you're simply gonna have to change the date! :lol:

We really fancied this but sadly the LemurBus won't be there, Don't return from our Norwegian cruise till the Sunday evening :(

Regardless we hope you all have a great time and we'll be first to book for 2018.

Liam & Shel

Myvanway said:
Yes you do Adam! ;-)

Fri & Sat?? :)
That's the plan :) got the time booked off work, going to book tonight

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OK just over a month to go, we need people to buy tickets in advance for this so we know how many we need to provide toilets for etc etc.

We can now confirm we will have musical entertainment on the Saturday night (maybe Friday) from the STFU crew (Karle Softley) and once again we will bring our large BBQ but you provide the food to go onto it.

I've been out of the loop for a while, but would like to come along..............just need the social planner ( aka the wife ) to give the all clear!

Hi Graham,

I'm very interested in coming this campout and bringing my family along - we'd probably need another (unfortunately modern) car as well though. Is that OK or is it really just for the bays?

Thanks
Ben

Hi Ben

No problem bringing an additional vehicle along if needed,

Gold foil stickers have now arrived thanks to @hayburnerprint, look really good.

Looking at the possibility of getting some T shirts done with the same logo on the front with gold on black, would there be any interest?

Latest posts