DATC is Back for 2017 21st-22nd-23rd July

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
Happy to announce DATC dates for our 10th anniversary celebration will be 21st, 22nd & 23rd July 2017. Tickets go on sale 1st November 2016.

We are again offering FREE Auto Jumble plots this Year @ DATC 5m by 5m. All you need to do is purchase your Camping Tickets and bring your Rusty Bits to sell :lol:
Please ring me you want to book a plot....07817971589.

Further information regarding DATC 2017 will be updated in due course.

http://www.dubsatthecastle.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Earlybay VIP Club Camping will be in the same place for 2017 ;) with Free VIP Toilets.

One free ticket is offered to all Early Bay Owners that display inside the castle on Saturday ;)
It's 50 years of the Early Bay in 2017 and we hope to get 50 early bay vans inside the Castle If you would like to be part of this please text me your Name & email address 8)

Just a reminder that DATC is a prebook show only and sales will close when all tickets have sold out...

Dubsathecastle is a Family Run show for people to come along and enjoy the unique VDub vibe.

Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave, on your link what ticket do we select? Is the club option only relevant to us or is that for something else? Cheers

Hi Bud the website guy will add Earlybay Club to the club tickets this weekend ;) and Don't forget the offer of one free ticket for doing the display inside the castle on the Saturday 8) We hope to get 50+ :mrgreen:

We are very pleased to announce the return of BAKEWELL THE TALKING DRAGON! To celebrate our 10 year anniversary at dubsatthecastle in style!!!

CHALKIE THE TALKING CHIMP is also coming to dubsatthecastle!!! :cool:

For 2017 Our chosen charity for this years event is the Alzheimer's Society. We hope you help in supporting such a worthy cause

Little Band Info
Big Mac Wholly Soul Band is back and playing at the event Friday night 8)

Saturday Night our first Band are,
The Blades are a Cardiff based 4 piece rock/pop covers band playing a wide range of material from 60's to the present day including The Beatles, Kinks, U2, Oasis, Madness, The Sex Pistols, Queen, Stereophonics, Coldplay, The Who, Reef to name but a few. 8)

Next Up are the Hot Rocks
Playing at this years event The Hot Rocks... Hot Rocks are a hugely entertaining and professional group of accomplished musicians playing mainstream pop and party hits from the 60's to the present day. 8)

Just a Reminder ;)
One free ticket is offered to all Early Bay Owners that display inside the castle on Saturday day ;)
It's 50 years of the Early Bay in 2017 and we hope to get 50 early bay vans inside the Castle If you would like to be part of this please text me your Name & email address 8)

my number 07817971589 Dave

Work has gone pear shaped for me and doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get to this one now!! Anyone know how I cancel and get a refund?

CornishSilver said:
Work has gone pear shaped for me and doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get to this one now!! Anyone know how I cancel and get a refund?

Sorry bud we don't offer a refund best thing is to put them up forsale ;)

Little Bump don't forget to text me for your free ticket for doing the display inside the castle Saturday
my number again 07817971589 Dave

Thursday tickets now sold out

Ok Thursday tickets are sold OUT

We have been to the castle for monthly walk around and the ground are looking Great :D

Update camping plots left are 250 so get them tickets guys

Latest posts