Dubsatthebeach Date 29th-30th-31st July 2016

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
Date 29th-30th-31st July 2016

Tickets now on sale http://www.Dubsatthebeach.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well Guys Great News after a Visit this week we have now Booked the Sea Front again for 350 VDubs on the Sunday and own Camping Field for chilled weekend ;) Disco friday night with Live band saturday Night -Trade stalls -Food Caters - Bar - toilets-Showers

Limited number of 250 camping plots and 100 passes just to park @ the Beach ;)

Any info Give me a bell 07817971589 Dave

Website now live with Tickets on sale

Adult Weekend will be £25.00 and £5.00 for your Vehicle pass if we don't selling out Adult tickets will be £35.00 on the Gate
Kids Under 16 Free
Dogs -- Free

Saturday Adult Day Visitor @ the Campsite £5.00 Kids Free also Dogs :lol:
Sunday Park @ the Beach £10.00 per Car ------if you have paid for Camping then this will be Free

@ the Camping site there will be Free Auto Jumble with trade plot stating from £50.00
Dave 07817971589

The address for Camping
Dartmouth Road
Churston Ferrers
Brixham
Devon
TQ5 0JT

Came last year and really enjoyed it with the steam rally.
Just went to book tickets and I'm not sure if I've read it correctly.

Me and my daughter (under 16)want to turn up Friday. My wife can't turn up till after work on Friday so needs to come down in her car but will be leaving on Saturday as my daughters got commitments on Sunday.
This will cost £55 for two adults and £15 for my wife's car for one night. Have I read it wrong.

Dave, is the weekend camping at the steam show again? We loved that :)

Also are we on to camp Sunday night too?

Ta

Mark

AxlFoley said:
Dave, is the weekend camping at the steam show again? We loved that :)

Also are we on to camp Sunday night too?

Ta

Mark

Hi Bud sorry its not this year dates didn't work out with the sea front for the sunday
ref sunday night ill need to ask

Latest posts