Camper Jam - Jul 1,2,3 2016 - Early Bay DISPLAY!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

66nige

Reaction score
Just enquiring if there is an Early bay club camping area at Camper jam this year? :D

I'm assuming there is Nige. I booked my tickets last week and there's a drop down menu to pick which club you're a member of. We're under 'the early bay' not just 'early bay'. Hopefully we'll be in the same spot as last year as it's right next to the 'secret' exit so you don't have queue with the masses to get out. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markevo30 said:
I'm assuming there is Nige. I booked my tickets last week and there's a drop down menu to pick which club you're a member of. We're under 'the early bay' not just 'early bay'. Hopefully we'll be in the same spot as last year as it's right next to the 'secret' exit so you don't have queue with the masses to get out. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, cheers Mark, i'll get it booked and see you there no doubt :D

Yes, club camping and certainly another Early Bay line up!

Word is that tickets for Camper Jam are selling fast, so please, if you're planning on coming then don't delay, book today!

Early Bay line up will be on Saturday and is normally very well attended. Lets have another blinder!

8)

I've booked club camping plots x2 as our friends are joining us this year, however, they were coming in their golf, but have just today put a deposit down on a t25. Is anyone going to have any problems with them joining the early bay camping area??

Moseley said:
I've booked club camping plots x2 as our friends are joining us this year, however, they were coming in their golf, but have just today put a deposit down on a t25. Is anyone going to have any problems with them joining the early bay camping area??

No :)

Clem said:
Moseley said:

I will be an optimist and take your no as an 'it's ok for them to camp here' rather than a 'we don't want them!'

Moseley said:
Clem said:
Moseley said:

I will be an optimist and take your no as an 'it's ok for them to camp here' rather than a 'we don't want them!'

Absolutely, there is no problem with them camping with you.

They just cant be in the EB line up! ;)

Tickets still available!

http://www.camperjam.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CamperJam are into the last 5% of weekend camping tickets available now, so book up, if you want to go.

(I've got to collect mine from Halfords tonight!)

looking forwards to see you all rolling down from the camping area to the showfield on Saturday for the Early Bay display and line up. Don't forget there's also a special Early Bay award as well! plus all in the line get a plaque...
Clem can give details of how to join in...
Anyone thinking of doing show n shine on Sunday is advised to prebook online this week it will shut on Friday and spaces are now getting low...
David

I booked last year before I had an eb, is it possible to camp in the eb camp?

Tickets sold out now - but one for sale here -

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=71374" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looking forward to the weekend. Early Bay line up will commence on Saturday morning. PLEASE come and join in, we will build it through the day, so no need to skip breakfast, come on down through the morning when you are ready.

The excellent Early Bay camping location is provided as a 'thank you' for the Saturday display so please support it.

Cheers all :D

Latest posts