Camper Jam 2015

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamperJam

Reaction score
The tickets for Camper Jam 2015 are now on sale!

We look forward to welcoming you to our 8th Camper Jam! :)

http://www.camperjam.com/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

camperjam2014-ticketsonsale.jpg

Marriedblonde said:
Holy crap £3.20 booking fee as well as a £5.75 delivery charge!!!!!! £8.95 on top of the ticket prices. Oh come on.

Hi, It explains at the bottom of our info page what this covers http://www.camperjam.com/ticket-info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope this helps, thanks CJ :)

Hi Clem, is the camping area in the same place as last year? or are they going to give us a better place, as it was on the other side of the camp site!!!!!! :?

scottie said:
Hi Clem, is the camping area in the same place as last year? or are they going to give us a better place, as it was on the other side of the camp site!!!!!! :?

Hi

I didn't go last year (it clashed with the Tour De France), but the camping was a way away the year before, so Im guessing the segregated camping areas are a regular thing.

Good news! :mrgreen:

In recognition of our Early Bay line ups, our camping area has been relocated to the SSVC/VIP area which is on the main site, saving people the trek to and from camping areas. Ensure you select 'Early Bay' when booking tickets to make sure you get access to this area.

Thanks to Dave Eccles and the team for sorting this out! :mrgreen:

Hi Clem, when you say camping is on the main site do you know where this is?

Is it near any of the other camping areas or is there a plan or something? I'm going to be heavily pregnant and won't be able to manage the trek up and down the hill, but don't want to miss the show!!

Thanks!

Sierra Yellow said:
Hi Clem, when you say camping is on the main site do you know where this is?

Is it near any of the other camping areas or is there a plan or something? I'm going to be heavily pregnant and won't be able to manage the trek up and down the hill, but don't want to miss the show!!

Thanks!

Hi Early Bay camping will be perfect for you then. Its at the end of the concrete road through the middle of the show, on the same level as everything going on. :)

Greetings...

We have tickets for family camping area, but I was thinking (after couple beers :) ) maybe we have to come EB Club camping area if you tolerate us? By to way.. I have extra RHD headlights if anybody needs, cost: 1 beer... (dont need them here) :D
Sorry my bad english.. :oops:

Mikko said:
Greetings...

We have tickets for family camping area, but I was thinking (after couple beers :) ) maybe we have to come EB Club camping area if you tolerate us? By to way.. I have extra RHD headlights if anybody needs, cost: 1 beer... (dont need them here) :D
Sorry my bad english.. :oops:

Cool :D Contact the organisers and get your camping swapped to Early Bay!

Good news on the EB area being moved - I wasn't fussed about the walk to the show area last year, but was a bigger ball ache being a bit of a hike from the nearest toilets / water point.

This year, we're looking at taking some non-VW (currently!) friends, but with young children so need to have a bit more space than the club camping offers. Now, I can't find a layout map from any previous years, so could anyone tell me which offers the biggest amount of free space - home is where you park it or the family area?

I have a feeling that we accidentally stumbled upon the family area last year in the hunt for a toilet with some bog roll, it was up a steep hill? If so, that seemed more congested than having the freedom of the fields.

Would appreciate anyone who can answer this!

Home is where is basically what it says...choose your area in the Parkland..
Family will be more organised in that pitches are marked (and that area is selling out fast...)

Just in case anyone else gets confused...
when choosing club from drop down club camping selection list, Early Bay is not under E it's called The Early Bay Club (under T) on the list!
(and this year the EB club camping is with other vintage buses upon the VIP / SSVC area don't forget!)
cheers
David

Latest posts