Show us your daily

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
340 bhp (darkside stage 3) Virtual cockpit, latest 2019 infotainment, 5K watt Sundown sound system.
23kopvn.jpg

Johnny said:
340 bhp (darkside stage 3) Virtual cockpit, latest 2019 infotainment, 5K watt Sundown sound system.
23kopvn.jpg

What a great colour and colour scheme. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

This is Isla the Ioniq, my daily drive. She is awesome.

Bluebell is in the background.
IMG_20190723_142317_zpsh5gmqtnr.jpg

This is my latest daily. Bought last November. Love it! Big and so very comfy on long drives, yet can hustle along very nicely if I want it too. 3.0 V6 diesel and 237 bhp, 500 Nm and 0-60 in 6.7 secs. Not bad for a big car! . One of my favourite parts is the auto opening and closing air vents in the dash! No need for them really but I just like them!

154c5sw.jpg

My latest daily, had for 14 months and absolutely love it.
Audi A6 Allroad Quattro, V6 turbo diesel coupled to 6 speed manual with low range results in enough torque to restart a dead planet. Got full recaro leather and all the other usual Audi toys. Had it remapped on a 4 wheel dyno and done an EGR delete. Now putting out about 240hp and 480nm :D itā€™s a phenomenal tow vehicle, pulls a trailer with a bay on like its empty. Also great fun off road, with the low range and torsen 4 wheel drive system there isnā€™t many places it wonā€™t go. Brilliant work horse, highly recommend them.

Sold my daily (Audi TT) so having to share the wife's Focus ST (such hardship....)

gninnam said:
Sold my daily (Audi TT) so having to share the wife's Focus ST (such hardship....)

Iā€™m not a Ford fan but the STā€™s do have a nice rasp..

Waspman said:
This is Isla the Ioniq, my daily drive. She is awesome.

Bluebell is in the background.
IMG_20190723_142317_zpsh5gmqtnr.jpg

Our lass has one of those, 69 plate (company car which she can use out of work time), she loves it and I like the regenerative charging when driving, smooth. Its comfortable. I wouldn't have one for a daily driver...

...I do have its cousin, the i30N performance :D

Y0qsyiKh.jpg

Really nice car to drive, Hyundai have done good!

K@rlos said:

Audi A6 Allroad Quattro, V6 turbo diesel coupled to 6 speed manual with low range results in enough torque to restart a dead planet. Got full recaro leather and all the other usual Audi toys. Had it remapped on a 4 wheel dyno and done an EGR delete. Now putting out about 240hp and 480nm :D itā€™s a phenomenal tow vehicle, pulls a trailer with a bay on like its empty. Also great fun off road, with the low range and torsen 4 wheel drive system there isnā€™t many places it wonā€™t go. Brilliant work horse, highly recommend them.

It's all fun and games until.... my 'mapped '04 A4 Quattro V6 turbo diesel just went to the big dealership in the sky at 170k (all the services were up to date, too) - sending you best wishes for better luck than me

vicpolky said:
K@rlos said:

It's all fun and games until.... my 'mapped '04 A4 Quattro V6 turbo diesel just went to the big dealership in the sky at 170k (all the services were up to date, too) - sending you best wishes for better luck than me

Thanks but the weak point in the V6 is the injector pump, thatā€™s the main reason for a lot of Allroads ending up as scrap. Luckily Iā€™m a diesel mechanic so rebuilt and upgraded the pump, will support a lot more power than what Iā€™m putting through it.

No pic cos its to ugly, 11 plate Skoda Yeti in grey , its the hi po 2 L diesel, 6 speed, heated leather seats 4 wheel drive . Just a tall Golf TBH but so practical. Bit tail happy in the snow!!

Not truthfully my everyday ride, but use it as much as possible when weathers good. Just pressing that start button brings a smile to my face every time šŸ˜‚

I am using my son's Peugeot 207 at the moment as sold my last car (Audi TT Mk1 BAM).
Once my son has passed his test and I will have to share the use of my wife's car (Ford Focus ST MK3).
Looking to get a motorbike this summer (not owned one for 16 years or so, but have ridden a few in-between).

Funny thing at the moment is the price of second had cars - I bought the 207 around 6 months ago for Ā£1300.
If you check on Autotrader they are asking anything from Ā£2k upwards - world has gone mad!!!

284E2D7F-6913-4177-AB5B-A4171007EB01.jpegAnother of my two wheeled transport. Still prefer the italjet for local around town stuff.

D2287425-B197-49B0-B6EE-6175E235C554_1_105_c.jpeg

My current daily, only used to commute to and from work, 1.2 petrol Twingo but has cruise, aircon and phone integration, cheap to run and replaced the T6 I had that I sold a year ago as it was a bloody expensive van to use to drive the 20 mile return journey to the unit each day, long term plan is the crew cab will be my daily but handy to have a small cheap car as a runaround.

Latest posts