Show us your daily

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MG ZTT CDTi. Big and comfy and pretty fast! May be a British badge on it but its all German underneath!

Tofufi said:
It's a completely stock, factory offered engine :) No-one bought them as they're a rather crude diesel engine, mechanical injection with no electronics on the engine at all. And in 1987, a 2.0GL (poverty spec) Volvo 740 was £12,365, the diesel was slower, noisier and cost £14950 for the same spec level - which would have bought a top spec GLE petrol instead. I've added a load of sound-deadening to mine and it's really quite refined now :msn4:

Ah, that would make sense! Interesting, thanks. 8)

My daily is an Audi A3 S-Line Sportback, with a stoker motor....[emoji848]
6e491caf71da657e23c890de925ad425.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daily.... 14 litre V8 turbo diesel, 16 speed range changer/splitter gearbox and a whopping 11mpg :lol: :mrgreen:

Spend 10 hours a day in this old girl, however my car is a boring Audi A4 20v turbo 👍🏻

Heres mine BMW M-Sport, awsome car returns upto 60mpg on a run, pulling my other passion on a trip to Valencia.

My daily, (midlife crisis :lol: ) love it but the wife’s civic next to it is easily the best all round and most reliable car we’ve owned (10yrs)

Not exactly my daily, but great fun to drive, and easy to work on, no crawling underneath or awkward bits to get to and almost no electics, just a dynamo to charge the battery, and a starter motor - and rust isn't an issue !

Currently working my way up the diesel learning curve, but in 1962 agricultural diesels weren't to complicated and massively over-engineered

..and you get the added fun of playing with hydraulics and PTO shafts and "implements"

Here’s my daily

c83f831d7d8d0222f8be3682998abead.jpg

But as I can do upwards of 15k and want to keep it a while I added Gerry to the family too ... he’s the workhorse and general sh*tshifter ... 63k from new, 1 owner [emoji106]

78a5d924644eb37c2675d19e4fa5fc9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go.................mines the one one the left with my mates T4 to the right,

Actually my wife drives it more than me

Only a Mondeo, but I love them, especially this one - all the bells and whistles. In front of our 71 Doormobile.

well had to bite bullet + go auto 😥 got Sharan tested this morning in for service tomorrow morning.Will be getting old a Touran tested 🤑 + selling as Sharan new daily now will miss the old girl tho.😢

Still got the dying Audi A4, however now the summer is here I’m using the bug as my daily. Makes the 10 minute drive to work a bit nicer :lol:

sparkywig said:
K@rlos said:
Still got the dying Audi A4, however now the summer is here I’m using the bug as my daily. Makes the 10 minute drive to work a bit nicer :lol:

I thought you'd misplaced the A4?

This is true I had, but after a very confused and hungover morning of wandering around Felixstowe I was able to locate it

Latest posts