The Late Bay Forum

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard any updates regarding the fable email reaching its destination yet?

Im finding it absolutely ridiculous that nothing has been done to get the forum back online & the lack of Admin presence on here makes me wonder.

What does everyone else think?

MarkC68 said:
Has anyone heard any updates regarding the fable email reaching its destination yet?

Im finding it absolutely ridiculous that nothing has been done to get the forum back online & the lack of Admin presence on here makes me wonder.

A couple of the Facebook posts were signed by Hailfrank, and whilst I’m as incredulous as the next person that it’s taking so bloody long, I can’t see why he (or anyone else updating the Facebook page under the user name of Late Bay) would lie about it.
Surely though, if the host server is being decidedly unhelpful and for whatever reason, not resending a verification email - effectively keeping us Iocked out of our forum- it’s time to move the forum to a different host server? It’s probably not that simple, I know.
Bloody frustrating though.

scrooge95 said:
MarkC68 said:

A couple of the Facebook posts were signed by Hailfrank, and whilst I’m as incredulous as the next person that it’s taking so bloody long, I can’t see why he (or anyone else updating the Facebook page under the user name of Late Bay) would lie about it.
Surely though, if the host server is being decidedly unhelpful and for whatever reason, not resending a verification email - effectively keeping us Iocked out of our forum- it’s time to move the forum to a different host server? It’s probably not that simple, I know.

I agree, moving to a different host server makes good sense especially as we have had an offer off the guys who run earlybay to go with their hosts, the forum layout doesn't need to change, you port it all over I think.

Lets hope it gets sorted before things get heated, a lot of people have invested time and effort to get TLB where it is now & to lose that..well!

MarkC68 said:
scrooge95 said:
MarkC68 said:

I agree, moving to a different host server makes good sense especially as we have had an offer off the guys who run earlybay to go with their hosts, the forum layout doesn't need to change, you port it all over I think.

Lets hope it gets sorted before things get heated, a lot of people have invested time and effort to get TLB where it is now & to lose that..well!

Nothing to get heated about.
TLB uses a shit host; simple as that.
Hopefully the powers that be will see sense and bin them off.

You must all be enjoying the fresh air though yes? And real people? I'd use this time to interact with humans.....
Signed a reformed addict x

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

rickyrooo1 said:
You must all be enjoying the fresh air though yes? And real people? I'd use this time to interact with humans.....

No.

It’s Si’s triathlon today, is it not? If you’re looking on here Si, good luck and don’t snap anything. Again.

Kkkaty said:
It’s Si’s triathlon today, is it not? If you’re looking on here Si, good luck and don’t snap anything. Again.
yeh good luck si ,sad the site wasn’t up to see you in your final week after all the great prep work you’ve been putting in , go si ✊👍👍

rickyrooo1 said:

We do interact with humans Rick well I do , we miss our TLB forum, we may be a load of sados but we don’t offend or bully anyone ( apart from me,I get bullied by the big boys lol) we just help each other with our old, rusty, slow and unreliable vans and have a laugh along the way

Kkkaty said:
I’m still blaming Snotty. He’s clearly lying low somewhere watching all the mayhem he’s caused. Bit like Trump really.
FFS the EU might slap 25% on Harley D parts. Last thing we flipping need.
put Ya feet up on them pedals n cruise with it babe , how’s the new biz bin going ? Lovely sunny day darn here must get another cold drink and soak up some more rays 😎🍻

Bazzaworld said:
rickyrooo1 said:

We do interact with humans Rick well I do , we miss our TLB forum, we may be a load of sados but we don’t offend or bully anyone ( apart from me,I get bullied by the big boys lol) we just help each other with our old, rusty, slow and unreliable vans and have a laugh along the way
I nearly cancelled my holiday, cos who would I call if I had had problems......que a Ghostbusters Late Bay sing along!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

It looks like we are back folks, just logged on and a few posts have been made.

Lets hope its sorted okay!

A big thank you to the guys at earlybay for looking after us :D

Thank you Early Bay for looking after us while our ship was being repaired, see you the next time it sinks
Bazza

Here here.

Thanks for hosting us in our hour of need, Early Bay guys.

Fingers crossed we dont have to return the favour.

Stirlingmoz

Latest posts