Myvanway rides in support of children with Cancer. (Update..)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 week left until the ride!!

Last meeting this evening to finalise the route we are taking, time we are leaving (5-6 o'clock i think), exchange contact details (Next of kin!):eek::lol: etc.

I have trained very hard for this and to add to my training I've cut alcohol intake 80% and quit smoking! Which was very hard but I feel the best Ive felt in years!

Last big ride will be this sunday as my bike is in AJ Cycles for repairs!(destroyed my bottom bracket!.... too much torque!):lol:
Next week will be gentle rides and getting carb loaded for the 87+ miles....... Good to go!:)

Thankyou to everyone who has offered there support and sponsored me.

You are all wonderful people.:)

Paul.

My Just giving sponsor page:

www.justgiving.com/paulsrideforneuroblastoma

;)

Massive thank you to Mark and Odette at Madmatz for sponsoring me.
You Guys are awesome. :)

Kindest Regards.
Paul. :D

:D

In awe of what you are doing and why you are doing it 8)

Just splashed some cash on your just giving page so good luck this weekend :anim_19:

Thank you again Guys,

We did it!!!!!!! 8) :D

Got back from Skeg last night! Will update with some pics this evening.
Here is a short video of the roll in to Skeg!!

Click on link: https://youtu.be/Mcialq_adPA

:D

The roll in to skeg video shot from my GoPro.:)

https://youtu.be/Mcialq_adPA

Cant thank you all enough for your support!:cool:
Collecting sponsor money in from peeps that didn't use the Just Giving page. then I will transfer it into the charity page.
think I have raised nearly £1000 quid! which is awesome, and with the other 21 lads sponsor money should make up a nice sum for what is an amazing charity....

Many thanks again guys.

Paul.:)

:)

1dub said:
I used to cycle with a group of friends from Leicester comparateur assurance chien to Skegness every year, we had our own charities but mine was Rainbows (Childrens Hospice) in Leicester. We would stay overnight and cycle back to Leicester the next day. I had to stop a few years ago as it was too much with my diabetes, I only recently sold my carbon road bike otherwise you would have been very welcome to use it.

Good luck and when the justgiving page is setup we will donate.

Cheers
Lee ;)

Crumbs, not used my log in on here since buying my camper and on viewing discovering it wasn’t an early!
Hello fellow TLB refugees.

Latest posts