Gene Berg shifters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alikat

Reaction score
Time to show your fat chick you love her on Valentine's Day. For EarlyBay members we have the following available until Valentine's Day:
Bug shifter x1 $245, x2 $450
Bug locker x1 $525
Bus shifter x1 $275 x2 $500
Bus locker x1 $565

All 4 speed and prices include shipping to the UK. HM Customs/VAT payable your end. Any European members we will have to check shipping rates for.

GENE BERG ENTERPRISES

left hand drive bus shifter for a 70 bay window...how much posted to london uk
thanks

Prices INCLUDE shipping to the UK. We are closed now until Monday, but you can either call with your card details or send the funds via Paypal next week.

Gene Berg Ent.
Tel 1 714 997 7500
[email protected]

No Aspro, there is a subtle difference to the calculation, but it makes a difference to the total figure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Your looking at approx. £80 duty. This current offer is a good deal even with duty, the pound is stronger when I got mine last year your saving about £60 or so in total. They are very nice.....

I have just placed an order via paypal, I believe berg shifters are the best on the market. Can't wait to get it fitted!

They take 3-5 business days. If we emailed you an invoice there is a tracking number on it. DO NOT copy/paste it, just type it ino http://www.usps.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at the top right and it will tell you where it is. Email [email protected] if you are still having problems tracking it.

AL
@ GBE

Watch for the postcard from the PO telling you to come and get it. I hope HM Customs isn't too harsh.
Al
@ GBE

Just for your info people, the charges from customs was £46. Not too bad I'm sure you agree.
It should be delivered on Monday, so hopefully fit it one evening next week.

Sent from my iPhone
Damage v-dub club

Good news. It is only 2 bolts, and if you get it positioned right first time it will be a 10 minute job. Hope you enjoy many happy years of driving with it.

Al @ GBE

my shifter arrived today,,....thanks guys and no iinport duty to pay....
easy fitting and works a treat
many thank

Latest posts