Uber Secure Pedal Locks...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine yesterday. Good design and quality and am very happy with the extra security.
Cheers Uber!

Cant quite see in the photos, but could anyone wanting to steal a van simply un-bolt the pedals? Or am I missing something? Or is it just meant to put of the casual thief?
Just wondering

Toad said:
Cant quite see in the photos, but could anyone wanting to steal a van simply un-bolt the pedals? Or am I missing something? Or is it just meant to put of the casual thief?
Just wondering

Here's mine Toad :)
photo_zps940e2a65.jpg

I think it's a good deterrent and if you turn key while fitted the horn goes off continously :D

Toad said:
Just wondering

Dare say they could, Toad.

My own thoughts are that it is the cumulative effect of a number of security devices that deters and slows the buggers down long enough to be detected. I can't imagine any single device being 100% effective against the determined thief.

I fit my Uberlock every time I park up, disconnect my battery too, and I have a monitored tracker. I sometimes clamp a wheel. Maybe I am bit obsessive.

I brought one of the these and I take it everywhere I go. Brilliant bit of kit. It may not save your bus being stolen but it is something else that slows them down!

all orders received and being made.

looks like we have 2 threads on this, so apologies if I've missed replying to any questions

Are these locks still getting produced ?? and if so how much ??

Also does anybody have his details please ?

Wilber71 :)

Looks like they are still available. Was going to get a wheel clamp but think this is going to be more practical.

1. Humphrey, Pedal Lock with Padlock (RHD);
2. Foz- pedal lock +padlock (LHD)
3. camper man - pedal lock and padlock (LHD) (how and when do i pay ?)
4. Hadders, Pedal lock with padlock (LHD)
5. A5H - Pedal lock (LHD) with padlock (if this is an option)[/quote]
6. Beef - pedal lock with padlock (LHD)
7. ShaggyXO pedal lock(LHD)
8. terrier man - pedal lock (LHD) with padlock.
9. Baz1875- pedal lock (LHD) with padlock
10. Cpberry2011 - pedal lock (LHD) with padlock.

Latest posts