Workshop Repair Manual 69-72 Bodywork Part 1,2 : New Digital Download

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bumble, you can download it directly please see the paypal link on six posts up.

it should get to you instantly. did you check the paypal invoice? let me know when you get it please

Hi Johnny,
Thanks for this. Initially tried to download onto my iPad, but kept timing out and asking me to Aw snap...reload. So the 3 chances were essential. A hefty piece of work with a long download time. My Welsh location is a slowy. Eventually changed download choice and got it on my laptop, so all ok. Really great source of information, at a great price. So thanks for all your input, efforts and energy.

if anyone needs extra attempts due to a slow connection let me know and i'll get it out on CD or i can add extra attempts when requested.

Hi,
I downloaded the manual via paypal. It's great but the teardrop info is not included and i would really like to have it (possible future project). Is there some way i can download this from you?
cheers
dave

sure fire me your email ill send it or message me your address ill get it on CD

in fact ill upload it and send you a link...

Thanks Johhny. I'll pm the email address. Whatever is easiest for you really, i just appreciate the effort. Btw the manual is fekin' awesome.
Cheers
Dave

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

no problems. i have al the teardrop stuff gathered up i just need to upload it. my broadband at home is like dial up so itll be tomorrow before it will be ready.

nice one! all downloaded
this will be a big help with sorting out the rear corners

cheers jay

Latest posts