Hayburner Magazine.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how quickly this has come round!
The New BIGGER issue 6 will be available in the early days of June!

Please support your FREE magazine and subscribe for the cost of postage at http://www.hayburner.co.uk/subscription.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Barkafer said:
Love this mag! The only one I subscribe to now.
I was shocked to see The Drummers Ghia stacked into the central reservation of the A14 en route to Stanford Hall!
What's the update Ned? Is it totalled or not?
Chris.

To most it would be 100% write off, To the Drummer its a new project. We are all chipping in with parts and labour to get him back on the road.

Just happy everyone was OK, His wife and dog were in the car, They were very lucky to walk away

nedfaux said:
Barkafer said:
I was shocked to see The Drummers Ghia stacked into the central reservation of the A14 en route to Stanford Hall!
Chris.

To most it would be 100% write off, To the Drummer its a new project. We are all chipping in with parts and labour to get him back on the road.

Just happy everyone was OK, His wife and dog were in the car, They were very lucky to walk away

Great to hear everyone was ok and he's building that sick Ghia up again.
Is he doing a rebuild thread? I wish him and his Mrs all the best!

Barkafer said:
nedfaux said:
Barkafer said:
Chris.

Great to hear everyone was ok and he's building that sick Ghia up again.
Is he doing a rebuild thread? I wish him and his Mrs all the best!

I dont think he will do a build thread. :(

Latest posts