EarlyBay.com Discount at Cool Air

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard

Reaction score
Some of you may or may not know that i work at Cool Air and have now sorted an Earlybay.com discount for you guys at Cool Air

the discount will get you 10% off most products whether purchased over the phone or via our website, some products you will not get discount on as there is not enough margin in these products to offer it (engines,gearboxes and some already discounted bundle kits) although we do do an annual sale day where we discount EVERYTHING by 10%

to receive the discount you will need to be an earlybay.com member and have at least 50 posts on here and register with us that you are a member.

to register please email [email protected] with your

Full name and address
email address
Username on here
and password you would like to use on our website

we will then update your account if your a existing customer or create a new account if you are not.

oh and quote 'Richard rocks' :D

meh, wish this had popped up a couple of weeks ago.
just re-arranged my delivery with fedex for tomorrow.

Finally got round to making use of my discount with Cool air...

Ordered some disc brakes and a couple of other bits. The brakes are on back order so I dropped them a line. Got a reply within about 20 minutes and the usual uyer we are getting an order sometime (you would be amazed how ofthen that happens - as if they dont want your order). Straight away they offered if I wanted to find out stock levels and if the had them would I like them shipped straight from germany to my home.

As I wanted a few more bits I phoned them. I had been dealing with a gent called christian via email. Someone else answered the phoned, took my details and passed me through. Christian had started to get my online order up in front of him so knew what I was after whilst I was being transferred. A very minor point but shows they know about customer service.

The other little nicety. They gave me a the 10% discount on a few other bits that weren't discounted online (there's not enough margin for it to be worth while) but as I was spending a few quid they did it accross the order.

So if anyone is after some stuff for their bus with a little bit of a discount get in touch.

Its the little things that count and they seem to actually want you make sure you are happy with what you are buying.

Marriedblonde said:
Finally got round to making use of my discount with Cool air...

Ordered some disc brakes and a couple of other bits. The brakes are on back order so I dropped them a line. Got a reply within about 20 minutes and the usual uyer we are getting an order sometime (you would be amazed how ofthen that happens - as if they dont want your order). Straight away they offered if I wanted to find out stock levels and if the had them would I like them shipped straight from germany to my home.

As I wanted a few more bits I phoned them. I had been dealing with a gent called christian via email. Someone else answered the phoned, took my details and passed me through. Christian had started to get my online order up in front of him so knew what I was after whilst I was being transferred. A very minor point but shows they know about customer service.

The other little nicety. They gave me a the 10% discount on a few other bits that weren't discounted online (there's not enough margin for it to be worth while) but as I was spending a few quid they did it accross the order.

So if anyone is after some stuff for their bus with a little bit of a discount get in touch.

Its the little things that count and they seem to actually want you make sure you are happy with what you are buying.

Thanks for the nice comments, we try our best.Disc Brake Kit is on its way, got Confirmation email From CSP yesterday eve :D

Just read ,and getting into the swing of things before intro's.
Have registered and will be using in the future.
Thanx.

Christian is the man. He worked out what I needed after me trying to explain what a piece of tin looked like.
And it arrived the next day . 1 st class post and job. Top man.

J & P

Latest posts