• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock spindles

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiealex

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have a pair of stock spindles for a 68/69 Early Bay. Could possibly p/x for a dropped pair?

Hi bud, pop this up in our for sale and wanted bit if you like, we also have a swaps bit. There’s exactly the same sections in the LateBay forum so I’d pop them on There too in the for sale and swapsies sections. Maybe a little more info and some pics on the ones that you have as there are so many different ones about. Also three or four Bay groups on Facebook and places, more likely to get a bite there I’d think.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, tis very popular this bay malarkey :mrgreen:

jamiealex said:
Hi, does anyone have a pair of stock spindles for a 68/69 Early Bay. Could possibly p/x for a dropped pair?

Yup I’ve got a set of spindles with arms that have had brand new German ball joints fitted. I did them for a customer but they never saw the road as he then decided on dropped spindles

£250 for the lot

Latest posts