• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free 71 Baja

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvm

Reaction score
Yep complete car available but obviously there’s a catch ;)

This is my brothers car that’s been in our parents garage for 25 years so whether it’s worth tackling the resto is debatable. But it is an original UVA Baja kit so if someone’s after some old school cool here’s your chance.

We need it gone very quickly (hence the giving away the full car post), ideally this weekend otherwise the scrap man gets it. We’d much prefer to see it keeping another car going but like I said it needs to go so shout out quickly.

Located in Wigan
Message me if interested.
Cheers
Keith

Sorry mods, just seen this section is for van and garage stuff only. Please move to the non-earlybay section if it shouldn’t be here.

Thanks

I'd be intrested im only in warrington but not available till next weekend is it rolling??

Yep, its on wheels.

I should also say its got a type 3 1776 engine in too (though obviously not started for a long time). Basically its a complete car except for carbs, dizzy and gearstick.

Theres someone else asking about it too so first to commit can have it. The following weekend should be ok

I can deffinately pick up next weekend just dont have a trailer this weekend. Can you P.M me your number and i can arrange a time that suits you, providing you still have it of course.

Cheers

Gary

Thanks for all the interest. The Baja has been picked up now.

Cheers
Keith

Latest posts