• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My 70 sunroof deluxe for your T5 OR pre 66 bug?!?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thru_a_lupe

Reaction score
Ok... I hate ‘testing the water’ threads as much as you do... but I’m ‘Testing the water’ so to speak!

With a new addition to the family... time may have come to get all sensible with the daily driver and the camper!

So as the title suggests, I’m potentially interested in a trade of some kind for my 1970 Sunroof Deluxe.

Show me what you have...
Few stipulations... must be SWB, must have double passenger seat up front, bull nose and facelift considered, pop top would be great... and of course low mileage if poss!!!

Post here or PM me...
Thanks all!

That's very nice what's the price tag for a cash sale just sold my T5 🙄 and looking for a deluxe pm me if interested thanks

As title edit suggests... may also be interested in a trade and for the RIGHT pre 66 Bug with cash my way.

In answer to a few questions I’ve had... yes, would be interested in an all cash sale. Price would be in the region of 16k Ono... but would come with different wheels as want to keep the chrome sprints.

😎

Latest posts