• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free insulating stuff

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisavx

Reaction score
Got a load of this left after insulating the van. It's free to anyone who can collect it from Wigan or Liverpool [emoji16]
583b6c24d8724297fb4f1575309c84d2.jpg
a9b21c133f84196ab2f30d7ad3739862.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi, only just seen your reply on earlier post, if you still have it I'm still interested. And yes can collect evenings

Hi Lisa, sorry I missed you last night had a good old natter with your partner, owe you a bottle of wine will try to catch up with you at a show.
Thanks
Mike

Mr Bean said:
Hi Lisa, sorry I missed you last night had a good old natter with your partner, owe you a bottle of wine will try to catch up with you at a show.
Thanks
Mike
Would like to see your crew cab and have a chat so drop us a quick text if you're nearby sometime! [emoji1303]

Mr Bean said:
Thanks
Mike
Would like to see your crew cab and have a chat so drop us a quick text if you're nearby sometime! [emoji1303]

Latest posts