• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swaps only, Rim's.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gas1man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Dormobile
Hey all.
Would really like to change my rims. I have Foosch replica's x4 on Boris at the moment.
I would like to swap for 4x Slot replica's also used.
The rims have age related lacquer problems but not bad. There are no curbing related problems.
Looking for the slot reps in similar condition. Straight swap, rims only. they are 15" and 112 small five.
Located in Somerset.
Any interest give me a shout.

J & P
:D :D :D

Been doing a lot of thinking and have come to the conclusion I'm ........... :lol: :lol: Don't even contemplate it!!! :lol: :lol:

I would like to get hold of a set of Gas Burners for my bus and am updating this ad.

As before I have a set of Foosch /Fusche/ Fuch's replica's on the bus at the moment, they are 15" and small 5.
I also have a set of 14" small fives that have just been sand blasted and painted gloss black.(4 of each).

Now should you have a set of Gas Burners lying about and in good condition 14" , I would quite happily swap both sets for one.

Any interest give me a shout.

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts